GIFt us your lifts! (or other achievements!)

Options

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,563 Member
    Options
    rcl6 wrote: »
    7cdfcyxs8o6k.gif
    Haven’t stopped in here for a while. I I see it is even more full of awesomeness. I wanted to contribute something other than boxing. 3 sets of ten with a 45 lb plate is an absolute burner for me.

This is incredible! I don't think I could do that even WITHOUT the weight! Wow!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,138 Member
    Options
    7cdfcyxs8o6k.gif
    Haven’t stopped in here for a while. I I see it is even more full of awesomeness. I wanted to contribute something other than boxing. 3 sets of ten with a 45 lb plate is an absolute burner for me.

Looking strong there! Nice contribution brother.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    7cdfcyxs8o6k.gif

This is incredible! I don't think I could do that even WITHOUT the weight! Wow!

Me either! Lol
  • rcl6
    rcl6 Posts: 84 Member
    Options

Looking strong there! Nice contribution brother. [/quote]

Thanks man! I really appreciate that.
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    YOU YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!
    5X5X200lbs!

bt6oazivdygz.gif

I felt that smile right when you hit the top. 😁
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    (I maaaay have cried a little 😁😊)
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options

Yep, I get it. Enjoy it, make the happy tears. 😊
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

I would too, Superstar 🙂
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,138 Member
    Options
    YOU YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!
    5X5X200lbs!

bt6oazivdygz.gif

😂 nice happy dance

you’re making leaps and bounds!
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    7cdfcyxs8o6k.gif

This is great!!! Do you have someone put the plate on you? I def can’t do that with weight but I should try with legs raised. Great job!!!
  • jennacole12
    Options
    YOU YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!
    5X5X200lbs!

bt6oazivdygz.gif

Yes 😁😁😁 this just made me so happy!!! And that dance 😍 great job and even knowing it’s sped up for the gif I still think you made it look easy!
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    😂 nice happy dance

Yes 😁😁😁 this just made me so happy!!! And that dance 😍 great job and even knowing it’s sped up for the gif I still think you made it look easy!

Thank you both! I was so happy when I realized I had it.

What's funny... After the bench PR... I legit yelled so loud my oldest came running. She grabbed me and hugged me so hard I just started crying. It was ridiculous and awesome. And I can rest now.

I may have had cheesecake to celebrate. Haha
  • jennacole12
    Options
    😂 nice happy dance

What's funny... After the bench PR... I legit yelled so loud my oldest came running. She grabbed me and hugged me so hard I just started crying. It was ridiculous and awesome. And I can rest now.

Well now I’m gonna cry 😭 jeeze I’m such a mother 😂 and hell yeah eat the cheesecake 😁❤️😘
  • rcl6
    Options
    7cdfcyxs8o6k.gif

This is great!!! Do you have someone put the plate on you? I def can’t do that with weight but I should try with legs raised. Great job!!!

Why yes I do. I start with a one arm plank and flip the 45 pound plate on my back like I was playing that drinking game Quarters in college.
    Then I do my ten and collapse on the floor and let the plate roll off. 🙃
    It’s definitely a two man and one stinky dog exercise.
  • rcl6
    Options
    😂 nice happy dance

I Fukin Love this so much.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Well now I’m gonna cry 😭 jeeze I’m such a mother 😂 and hell yeah eat the cheesecake 😁❤️😘

🤗🤗🤗
    I Fukin Love this so much.

❤️😊 Thank you. I had hoped they'd come cheer me on. My youngest wasn't interested, but the hugs from my eldest made it all better.