What are YOU eating for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    This was yesterday's breakfast and it was so good...

Someone on MFP suggested this, so I gave it a try. Cube and apple and microwave it for one minute. Mix it with cottage cheese and raisins and whatever sweetener you like. I used cottage cheese with pineapple, so I didn't add sweetener, and I also added a few chopped pecans and some cinnamon. Let it sit in the fridge overnight. Really yummy!

vctsc73plhe7.jpg
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Bagel and cream cheese and hot cocoa most days. If I'm extra hungry I'll throw in a protein bar. On the weekends usually scrambled eggs with bacon, sometimes with pancakes.
  • NYCNika
    NYCNika Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    A giant, square, filled with coconut cream, and sugar glazed on the outside, fresh with no preservatives, awesome doughnut from the Doughnut Plant. And a ginormous cup of freshly brewed premium coffee. I eat balanced and healthy the rest of the day, but a weekday breakfast is my routine/treat and I look forward to eat when I set of on my commute.
  • Captain_Wobbles
    Captain_Wobbles Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    10oz chicken breast with 2 whole eggs, 4ograms oats with 1 cup eggwhites and a scoop of whey isolate,and half a pot of black coffee.....again :\
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    In before "Steve"

Today was a turkey sausage/egg/cheddar sandwich on a biscuit, with a banana and orange creme Greek yogurt. Almost 800 calories, but it was worth it
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Either cereal with almond or coconut milk, a protein shake or smoothie, oatmeal, or an egg sandwich.
  • Quirky_but_nice
    Quirky_but_nice Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Grilled vine tomato on BUTTERED toast, with marmite. Or traditional stoneground (steelcut outside the UK) Scottish oats, soaked overnight in water and cooked briefly next morning. You DO NOT have to cook porridge overnight. The Scots have cooked their oats like this for centuries.
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Greek yoghurt with hot chocolate powder
  • LupaBC
    LupaBC Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Activia Yoghurt with usually a banana or an apple, a pint of tea with semi-skinned milk and usually about 3 cigarettes to wake up xD
  • court_fritch26
    court_fritch26 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    breakfast on the go this morning, so I had a Jimmy Dean Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Honey Wheat Flatbread sandwich
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    LupaBC wrote: »
    Activia Yoghurt with usually a banana or an apple, a pint of tea with semi-skinned milk and usually about 3 cigarettes to wake up xD

ahh, cigarettes. How I miss you
  • 1sgs
    1sgs Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    steel cut oats, almonds, raspberries, coconut sugar, almond milk, kefir, chia seed, all in one bowl, approx 500 cal. yum yum!
  • 811mimi
    811mimi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Blueberry banana baked oatmeal, 1/2 cup soy milk, and a hard boiled egg.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Well, I had cheesecake this morning. Not one of my finer choices, but it sure was delicious.
  • WantBestME
    WantBestME Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    A porridge...multi grains( 9 different grains like brown rice,wheat etc..) and nuts(almonds,pista) roasted and grounded. A tbsp of the powder with milk: 100 calories
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    3 egg omelette, shredded cheddar, avocado, and red hot or salsa
  • mattreadfx
    mattreadfx Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Blueberry porridge with a sliced banana mixed in..... yum yum
  • WestslopeCutty
    WestslopeCutty Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Today it's coffee with milk and steel cut oats with a scoop of banana cream protein powder.

Tons of great things mentioned here.... I may have to try some.
  • njmark72
    njmark72 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    today - 4 egg whites + 3 strips of turkey bacon = 175 calories...

Throw in a tea with a little skim milk and a couple of splenda and we're up to around 190 calories...

When I hadn't reached my goal I would mix it up and at times even grab a Sausage McGriddle from McDonald's 420 cals. A lower cal choice would be a Sausage McMuffin with Egg white which is around 350 cals.

Dunkin Donuts Egg white w/Turkey sausage on english muffin is 340 calories.

If you are preparing your own and keeping a close eye on calories opt for something like Egg beaters and Hormel's microwave rbacon (4 strips = 70 calories). Mix in a light hamburger bun and you can have a breakfast sandy for 175 calories.

Hope this helps...

Mark
  • MrsMcLaughlin2013
    MrsMcLaughlin2013 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    2 Boiled Eggs w/ WW toast and a 1/2 tbls of butter - or I have Oatmeal ( I make my own)