What are YOU eating for breakfast?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• Hatsumomo
    Options
    Usually 2 fried eggs with balsamic vinegar, a fried tomato, and coffee with two tablespoons of heavy cream. Found out that I didn't really need breakfast so just went with coffee, then ate at noon when I got hungry.
  • margelizard
    margelizard Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    30g Cheerios and 100ml of semi-skimmed milk

If I'm out of milk, 30g Cheerios and an apple.

Always a cup of tea once I get to work :)
  • TanyaLafley
    TanyaLafley Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    2 egg whites plus one whole egg scrambled with fresh spinach and mushrooms.
  • MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Yogurt with banana, hazelnuts, almonds and dash of cinnamon
  • YalithKBK
    YalithKBK Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I eat traditional "dinner" foods for breakfast like meatloaf, spaghetti, bbq chicken, etc. This morning I had curry. Mmmmm!
  • plm209
    plm209 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    2 Whole eggs, 3 egg whites, wheat toast with butter and 3 strips of bacon
  • reishka
    Options
    Chocolate almond chia seed pudding! 3 carbs, lots of healthy fats and protein.

3 TBSP chia seeds
    1 cup water
    2 TBSP heavy cream
    2 TBSP cocoa powder
    1/4 - 1/2 tsp almond extract
    1 stevia packet or 1 TBSP swerve sweetener

Combine, let sit overnight. It's like tapioca pudding but not. Amazingly delicious.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I pretty much have the same thing for breakfast every morning, 2 slices of toast with peanut butter and jam, plus some coffee. It is kind of a measly breakfast making up only 10% of my day, but meh, that's what I like to eat in the morning.
  • Old_Man_McGucket
    Old_Man_McGucket Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Flatbread egg sandwich from my office cafeteria

vnowic90teja.jpg
  • chele402
    chele402 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I had 1/2 cup of egg beaters scrambled and 3 slices of turkey bacon. :)
  • sparkly75
    sparkly75 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love the organic sunflower seed bread with rye grains its filling and delicious!
    I have that with a poached egg, a laughing cow light triangle and raw spinach and tomato
    Sometimes I mash half an avocado on the bread

Porridge with semi skimmed milk

A tablespoon of baked beans on wholewheat toast or the sunflower seed bread - I'm a believer of real butter - not a lot of it but just enough to make the toast delicious!

Natural yoghurt, a banana, kiwi fruit, almonds ( not a smoothie I hate smoothies! I like to chew! )

Shredded Wheat cereal with semi skimmed milk

This morning I had 2 sausages! and an apple - not the breakfast of champions but it was delicious!

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Same-o today. Fage 2% plain greek yogurt with 2 tsp raspberry jam, and 2 hard boiled eggs.
  • Annabel89
    Annabel89 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Today's was awesome! Quaker instant oatmeal made with almond milk with dark chocolate and goji berries stirred through. Mmmmm.
  • Annabel89
    Annabel89 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Annabel89 wrote: »
    Today's was awesome! Quaker instant oatmeal made with almond milk with dark chocolate and goji berries stirred through. Mmmmm.

Oh, and it's 298 cals if you use 2 big squares of choc. Doesn't even need that much and is very chocolatey!