What are YOU eating for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• Ruzuki
    Ruzuki Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Im lazy and not very hungry so I got Yoplait light yogurt to eat in mornings. I follow it up with a light snack later in the morning when I actually get hungry, like grapes or an apple or a 100 calorie snack pack of something.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Cheerios with low fat milk, WW Eng muffin with turkey sausage and a egg or plain Greek yogurt fresh fruit with silvered almonds. Just depends how hungry I am and what I fell like eating.
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    3 poached eggs on one piece of toast with hollandaise sauce. At least once a week.
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Chaotic_Weevil Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is my favourite meal, and it's almost always toast. Two slices, both buttered. One with Vegemite, one with a little cinnamon sugar and a cup of coffee for dunking. I freakin love toast.
  • highcarbveganzombie
    highcarbveganzombie Posts: 68 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    For the past week it's been about four medium to large potatoes roasted (like home fries/hash browns) with no oil in my hot air cooker and two big slices of sourdough toast. With a bit of ketchup or bbq sauce on the side. Sometime jam on the toast. :)
  • Jace4890
    Options
    Irish Oatmeal with rice or almond milk and some fresh berries mixed in (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries)
  • cataraftgirl
    Options
    Oatmeal with dried fruit, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon butter, and 1/2 Tbsp PB2 peanut butter powder. Scrambled eggs (1 whole egg, 2 egg whites) with spinach, feta, chicken chorizo sausage.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Two cups of coffee followed by carrot cake overnight oats.
  • zchastain
    zchastain Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Leftover brunswick stew and strong, black coffee.
  • misslazo718
    misslazo718 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    During the work week I normally have coffee, yogurt & fruit. Quick and yummy.
  • whitewolf1200
    whitewolf1200 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I grab a bar since its quick so I have more time to sleep. I go with larabar or fiber one
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    This morning I had Fage 2% plain greek yogurt mixed with 2 tsp of seedless raspberry jam. Later in the morning I had 2 hardboiled eggs and an apple.
  • Kellyfitness128
    Kellyfitness128 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    An apple, a cup of rolled oats with 3 tsp brown sugar, and some black tea with soy milk! :)
  • d6melanie
    d6melanie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Typically, 3 eggs cooked in a bit of coconut oil, a serving of fruit (usually berries) and water and coffee.
    If I know I have a busy week I do make ahead egg muffins with spinach or kale, onion, mushrooms, and chicken apple sausage.
  • Dawmelvan
    Dawmelvan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    A medium banana and an 1/8 cup of almonds plus a large cup of coffee everyday. Sometimes I mix it up and add organic yogurt.
  • daynerz
    daynerz Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Slice of cheese cake and water. :)
  • jstrun
    jstrun Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    damnit now i want breakfast food for dinner!
  • MarilynTC
    MarilynTC Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    A couple of hard boiled eggs, coffee, and maybe an apple. I start my work day very early, so I bring this with me to the office.
  • jstrun
    jstrun Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    also I have a long commute to work so on my drive to the train station i have a protein shake and 10 almonds....later once at work and settled i'll have my granola protein boost with milk. Lots of protein in the morning to keep me going...need to add some fruit somewhere though.
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been making deconstructed breakfast burritos -- basically whatever you like in a breakfast burrito minus the tortilla. I use frozen hash browns, 2 slices of center cut bacon, an egg, and a little sprinkle of sharp white cheddar. Just over 200 calories, too!