April 2021 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,958 Member
    Options
    @katharmonic That was a beautiful low peak. Glad you made it that far. So sorry you started your weekend with a fall and there was drama during the weekend. It's good to hear that the group was able to basically get over it all before the weekend was over. I laughed at "picked up beer and pie." What a combination, but sounds like just the ticket to make everything feel a little better.
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    Which HRM do you have? I wonder about the accuracy of my Garmin sometimes, but I just go with it. LOL
    I have a Garmin RUN chest strap HRM. I have two actually. The one giving me trouble today is the older one that came with my Forerunner 630 watch five years ago. I bought a second one in 2017 when this one started acting up exactly like this. I kept this one just in case and for these first couple weeks it has worked just fine, until now. I'll be breaking out the other one and probably buying a backup in the next few weeks. I like having an extra one on hand ever since I started having trouble with my first one a few years back.
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,708 Member
    Options
    April 1 – 5.11 miles
    April 2 – 8.07 miles

Ran on a local trail this morning with a friend. The sun was shining but it was breezy and the temp was around 31F.

Glad you’re hamstring is improving @shanaber but I don’t know how you run in that heat!

Those puppies are soooo adorable @quilteryoyo!

Great to see you @katharmonic. I’m so scared to take a running break – afraid that I won’t start back if I stop. Gorgeous views from atop that mountain! Sorry the weekend didn’t work out as planned. Sounds like you salvaged what you could and didn’t injury your back any worse.

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,958 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great run @ContraryMaryMary ! Yea for the faster pace.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,973 Member
    Options
    I hope a good night sleep is all you need and you aren't coming down with something @quilteryoyo.

Good to see you checking in @skippygirlsmom.
  • emptydog
    emptydog Posts: 100 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    @quilteryoyo
    I hope I'm not getting sick and all I need is a good night's sleep.

I hope you are feeling better. Being sick is no fun at all.
  • pfeiferlindsey
    pfeiferlindsey Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    emptydog wrote: »
    I'm in for 100 miles in April.

Lunch run to start the day and month off right.

April 1 - 3.14 miles
    April Goal - 100 miles
    Miles to Go- 96.86 miles

Mileage goal for the week - (March 29 - April 4) - 25 miles - 13.15 miles to go

@pfeiferlindsey
    So you had pi for lunch. :smile:

@emptydog you totally made my morning! Thank you!!