Arralethe wrote: »
I'm coming up to the end of my first 12 week deficit cycle (I'm on an aggressive deficit for now), and will enter a 2 week maintenance "diet break" phase on 5 April. BUT I'll still be logging, weighing weekly and exercising, not stuffing myself silly.
Hey Arralethec! Will you tell me more about your 12 week deficit cycle and the 2 week maintenance schedule? Does this avoid plateaus? How has this worked for you? Thank you! Hoping to avoid plateauing here soon!
cesse47 wrote: »
Cesse - age 72 - Check-In
308.6 lbs - starting weight on 3/28/2020
290.6 lbs - weighin on 04/03/2021 -- ( 18.0 lbs - Total Loss to date)
April - Mini Goal -- 288 lbs - (need to lose 4.6 lbs or 1.0/week)
First Major Goal = Onederland
Goal Weight = 165 lbsAPRIL GOALS ---
(1) Log everything; Drink 10+ water; minimize sodium where possible
(2) Exercise 30 min minimum (3000 steps) 5 days each week / LOG
(3) Clean 30 min per day: house or yard or declutter / LOG
(4) Do stretches and Yoga 5 days each week / LOG
(5) Stay within MFP daily goal; not exercise adjusted goal / LOG
(6) Once each week, get out of the house and do something FUNTASKS FOR TODAY ---
Do 20 min stretches and 30 min of walking
Feed & Water animals
Dining Room -- reorganize, declutter -- Do 15 minutes
Did not meet the logging goal. Really need to get back into that habit. That's my focus for this next week.
Fingers Crossed!! 🤞
Cesse47 loved your goals. Can relate to decluttering . Sometimes think I need to keep everything as I need to hold on to the memories.
Thanks for the post!
© 2021 MyFitnessPal, Inc.