Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.
Pfizer for teens?
I hope this doesn't get deleted for being political. It is a subject of health and fitness, though! Do you all think that the risks of covid outweigh the risks of adverse reactions to vaccine in pre-teens and teenagers? Is it worth it for healthy kids to be vaccinated?
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 385.1K Introduce Yourself
- 42.3K Getting Started
- 257.9K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.6K Food and Nutrition
- 47K Recipes
- 231.5K Fitness and Exercise
- 279 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.3K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.8K Success Stories
- 151.8K Motivation and Support
- 7.2K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 1.5K MyFitnessPal Information
- 18 News and Announcements
- 382 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.1K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions