Less Alcohol ~ JUNE 2021 ~ One Day At A Time

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• vvlucky
    vvlucky Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm back after a tumultuous couple of months. I have been abusing alcohol, and am determined to get this problem under control. Meanwhile, many emotional issues have pulled on me, and somehow pulled me down a bit. I have organized large family party and burial for my dad's ashes out of state, helped my 89 year old mom with various insurance and hearing aid problems, moved my husband out of state (another state) and organized his apartment (TJMaxx, thanks) as he finally got a new job (he will be home on weekends - this has been a very stressful time for him/us), helped my adult daughters with their own problems.

Now - July is for me. I'm going to approach my goals - less alcohol - exercise - lose some weight - with cheer and determination. Start painting again. Actually use my YMCA pass. So glad to be back with this group.

You all inspire me.
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    @vvlucky - Welcome back!! Come join us over on the July thread ...
    It sounds like you've been the backbone holding up the entire family ((HUGS)). I like your plans for July!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10837255/less-alcohol-july-2021-one-day-at-a-time#latest