Note to Miley Cyrus.....

Options

Replies

• I personally love miley ....people do much worse things in life. its only because she is a celebrity in the public eye that people talk so much crap about . the same person saying those things is the same person out at the club grinding on everything that walks and twerking their butt out in public...they're just not in the public eye.
  • mxtodsi
    mxtodsi Posts: 23
    Options
    She looks sick with that tongue hanging out. Disgusting. Shame is, she really is a beautiful girl but didn't look it last night.
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I don't care what she did or ho wshe dressed. All I do know is that Robin Thicke's manager should be fired for allowing Miley to be up on stage with Robin at the same time..UGH! He is the real deal and she isn't in the same league whatsoever! Super creepy together and she brings him way down!!
    Seriously? The guy's video was the inspiration for the beige panties and the near-naked woman and the fully-dressed man meme. He said "what a pleasure it is to degrade a woman" when asked about the video and he's at least ten years older and she's the one bringing him way down?

Where did he start, may I ask?

THANK YOU!

Dude sings a song about blurred lines and knowing a woman wants it --- he's a mfing sensation. 20 year old girl grinds on him and SHE'S A PREDATOR. The people crying "his poor wife" obviously didn't see the uncensored video.

I'm glad someone else actually said something about it. Seriously, what is the appeal of that song? The whole performance was degrading, and it wasn't because of her. It was because of his "song" that has somehow become incredibly popular despite the fact that it's all about possibly drugging and raping a girl... Yeah, and SHE'S the one that is whacked out...

I'm prepared for the ensuing wave of hate--I like this song. A lot. When it comes on the radio, I stop looking for better songs to listen to. Sorry if me having my own opinions on music makes your butt hurt.

I agree....I like the song too. In fact, I love the song. It is sexual, I’ll give you that....... but date rape? I do not see it that way at all and I have heard way worse on the radio. Never the less, Miley up there on stage with Robin was the wrong move. It is a sexual adult song and she is looked at as a child.....It made her look like a fool (mostly by the way she was acting) and him like a perv. All the teddy bear crap is from her video BTW. Robin Thicke has been around for a long time and has some serious blue eyed soul vocal skills....I said he is the real deal previously because he is a real artist IMO. Miley is a Disney creation and there is nothing organic or original about her. She was created in a lab IMO....Robin's last big song, Lost Without You, was hugely popular a couple of years ago. I remember when Oprah was pimping that song big time on her show and all the ladies were swooning over Robin. He sings suggestive R&B music just like many others...nothing wrong with that if it’s your bag. I just hope this doesn’t ruin his career because he is super talented. Obviously, I am a fan.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    She looks sick with that tongue hanging out. Disgusting. Shame is, she really is a beautiful girl but didn't look it last night.

tumblr_mrrt13tFB71sn9j6no1_500.gif
  • TyTy76
    Options
    I know Madonna, Brittney, and Christina have taken most of the good ideas but she could have at least tried to do better then that. Yes she got everyone talking about her but not in the best way. She also needs to fire who ever is in charge of her clothes.

tumblr_mosz5cfO6g1rejj48o1_500.gif
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    She's an f'in idiot..but what do you want, she's a kid. The tongue thing is neither cute/funny nor attractive/sexy.

hBC7BED96
  • TyTy76
    Options
    She's an f'in idiot..but what do you want, she's a kid. The tongue thing is neither cute/funny nor attractive/sexy.

hBC7BED96

tumblr_mos88efIFi1r3spwgo1_400.gif
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I don't care what she did or ho wshe dressed. All I do know is that Robin Thicke's manager should be fired for allowing Miley to be up on stage with Robin at the same time..UGH! He is the real deal and she isn't in the same league whatsoever! Super creepy together and she brings him way down!!
    Seriously? The guy's video was the inspiration for the beige panties and the near-naked woman and the fully-dressed man meme. He said "what a pleasure it is to degrade a woman" when asked about the video and he's at least ten years older and she's the one bringing him way down?

THANK YOU!

Dude sings a song about blurred lines and knowing a woman wants it --- he's a mfing sensation. 20 year old girl grinds on him and SHE'S A PREDATOR. The people crying "his poor wife" obviously didn't see the uncensored video.

I'm glad someone else actually said something about it. Seriously, what is the appeal of that song? The whole performance was degrading, and it wasn't because of her. It was because of his "song" that has somehow become incredibly popular despite the fact that it's all about possibly drugging and raping a girl... Yeah, and SHE'S the one that is whacked out...

I'm prepared for the ensuing wave of hate--I like this song. A lot. When it comes on the radio, I stop looking for better songs to listen to. Sorry if me having my own opinions on music makes your butt hurt.

I agree....I like the song too. In fact, I love the song. It is sexual, I’ll give you that....... but date rape? I do not see it that way at all and I have heard way worse on the radio. Never the less, Miley up there on stage with Robin was the wrong move. It is a sexual adult song and she is looked at as a child.....It made her look like a fool (mostly by the way she was acting) and him like a perv. All the teddy bear crap is from her video BTW. Robin Thicke has been around for a long time and has some serious blue eyed soul vocal skills....I said he is the real deal previously because he is a real artist IMO. Miley is a Disney creation and there is nothing organic or original about her. She was created in a lab IMO....Robin's last big song, Lost Without You, was hugely popular a couple of years ago. I remember when Oprah was pimping that song big time on her show and all the ladies were swooning over Robin. He sings suggestive R&B music just like many others...nothing wrong with that if it’s your bag. I just hope this doesn’t ruin his career because he is super talented. Obviously, I am a fan.

I hate these blurred lines
    I know you want it
    I hate them lines
    I know you want it
    I hate them lines
    I know you want it

...Yeah, that's totally a consensual sounding situation. o.O "Blurred Lines" is quite literally about the "blurred line" between non-consent and consent. Because, you know, she wants it. Oh, and STELLAR writing. Totally a real deal with lyrics like those. There is a major difference between being sexual and being degrading. "Tried to domesticate you"? Yeah, sorry, not a dog. I don't need someone to domesticate me.
  • TyTy76
    Options

THANK YOU!

I know you want it
    I hate them lines
    I know you want it
    I hate them lines
    I know you want it

...Yeah, that's totally a consensual sounding situation. o.O "Blurred Lines" is quite literally about the "blurred line" between non-consent and consent. Because, you know, she wants it. Oh, and STELLAR writing. Totally a real deal with lyrics like those. There is a major difference between being sexual and being degrading. "Tried to domesticate you"? Yeah, sorry, not a dog. I don't need someone to domesticate me.

tumblr_m3cjznhTB81r2t28io1_500.gif
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Snip

I know you want it
    I hate them lines
    I know you want it
    I hate them lines
    I know you want it

Have you read all the lyrics? It's not the singer trying to "domesticate" the girl, the current boyfriend she clearly wants to leave tried to.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Blurred Lines is a great sounding fun song with an even better video(s).
  • xcatsaxon
    xcatsaxon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    And women wonder why we get the treatment we do...
    disgusting!
    Too bad people doing great things don't get this much attention, but it goes to show the mindset of Americans anymore.
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    this video explains miley pretty well: http://youtu.be/aH2jJdBkGgs

concerning blurred lines: i don't see it as a rape song, and i'd say i'm pretty entitled to my opinion. what i get from "blurred lines", is a girl who is not the right fit in her current relationship and robin thicke likes her..maybe they are flirting and digging on each other or whatever.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    And women wonder why we get the treatment we do...
    disgusting!
    Too bad people doing great things don't get this much attention, but it goes to show the mindset of Americans anymore.

who does great things and doesnt get much attention?
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    this video explains miley pretty well: http://youtu.be/aH2jJdBkGgs

concerning blurred lines: i don't see it as a rape song, and i'd say i'm pretty entitled to my opinion. what i get from "blurred lines", is a girl who is not the right fit in her current relationship and robin thicke likes her..maybe they are flirting and digging on each other or whatever.

Not rapey, dub con. Dubious consent. Dude still creeps me out, especially when people pulled him up on the song and his reply was 'my wife liked it' and 'I'm helping feminism'.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Cant we all just be happy Gangnam Style is no longer popular?!?
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I think the truth is that she screwed up and made bad decisions...and now she has to play it up like that's just who she is now...

Sad.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    1239449_10201980254051013_90073733_n.jpg
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Cant we all just be happy Gangnam Style is no longer popular?!?
    Watch, Next year Miley will do a duet with psy and while grinding a horse on stage
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    The best reaction all night to that:

will-smith-jaden-willow-reaction-miley-cyrus-vmas-2013.jpg

actually that was from lady gaga..not miley