What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,493 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    *kitten* fireworks.

I don't care personally but they turn my dogs into neurotic whining balls of anxiety.

I’m so sorry.
    My boy’s gone this year but he used to cry the whole time fireworks would go off.
    Nothing would console him. 😢
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    This fire alarm going off every few minutes
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    *kitten* fireworks.

I don't care personally but they turn my dogs into neurotic whining balls of anxiety.

323900014268_2.jpg

I'm obviously clowning.

I would never give a dog a full dose of NyQuil.

..... especially not the 'name brand' stuff.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    There’s this commercial for an Auto Parts store.
    They show a woman backing her car out, hearing her brakes squeal when she stopped then going to the store to buy the
    brake pads/parts so she can do the job herself by golly.

I find the commercial condescending.
  • honey_honey_12
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    *kitten* fireworks.

323900014268_2.jpg

I'm obviously clowning.

I would never give a dog a full dose of NyQuil.

..... especially not the 'name brand' stuff.

🤐😇
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    99.9% of the ads we see. They'd say/show/promise anything to get us to buy what they're selling.
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    The "Masked or Unmasked" thread.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    JessD9031 wrote: »

HEY!!!!!!
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    When all the commodes have the soft touch closure except for one and you just flick that ones lid and seat when you flush it crashes down.

Oh, and people who leave seats and lids up. But, this is really for tomorrow when people start showing up snd I have to be that guy explaining the bathroom rules to grown *kitten* men and women who should know better.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    *kitten* fireworks.

Same here. It's going to be a long weekend. Good luck to your pups, and all the other anxious puppers out there.
  • jjpptt2
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    99.9% of the ads we see. They'd say/show/promise anything to get us to buy what they're selling.

The vast majority of them do so by creating or reinforcing insecurities. Nothing will give you erection problems, baldness, low testosterone, saggy eyes, wrinkles or bad skin like a couple sets of commercials.
  • jjpptt2
    Options
    JessD9031 wrote: »

Sorry.
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Went to look for something in my daughter's room, she's been with her dad for past week and a half. Room is am absolute pig stye.

Glitter and crumbs are everywhere and on everything. Found teaspoons, towels and many more things that are mine/household use, cut up cardboard she's used for crafting and junk, junk, junk. There's change, yarn, beads, hair brushes, fifty tubes of lipgloss and cosmetics and bottles of nail polish just thrown everywhere or jammed everywhere. Child has everything she's ever asked for and more. Such a pig, I'm so mad how disgusting her room is.

Half eaten food, smashed Pop Tarts and stuff smeared on glass, just junk and garbage jammed into drawers and in the closet and everything stuffed under the bed.

Adding: She's got Bath and Body Works sprays and mixes lotions and sprays together so there's twenty bottles of crap that she never uses. Dang I'm a little mad. Waste, waste, waste.

I'm irked, irritated, annoyed, and utterly disgusted. I'll be fixing the mess and making changes for the thousandth time. 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😡😡😡😡😡😡

I'm mad, so so mad. I just gotta get it out.

Also if you want to use something, ask so I know and bring it back when you're done. She's got so many things in her room that went missing. Now I know where to look. But why should I have to?

Forgive me, she's not here for me to witness this fit when I really want to yell at the top of my lungs. We've been through this before...
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    ^ wow you are very patient.
    I remember I was like 6 years old, I had my favourite movie laying on the floor. My dad took it, made sure I was watching him, and snapped it on the corner of the wall.

Since then I learned never to be a slob again 😅
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    ^ tru.dat.

I slept in a sleeping bag on my bed because it was easier rolling it up than making me bed.

Strict in my house too.

Edit…. If I didn’t make the bed I lost my bedding.

Come to think of it. I lost my bedroom door, literally off the hinges, for a messy room. 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    After having this profile pic for over a month, no one said I resembled Carmen Sandiego?!

The sheer and shameful nerve of each and every one of you 😑; especially you 90s babies 😂

di290jojtsm0.jpg

But damnit you didn’t answer the most important question- where in the world are you ???