What irks you today?

Replies

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    When I say something and there’s no indication that they heard me.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

Especially if they start talking over you before you even finish what you were saying. Interrupting others(constantly!) drives me crazy. :(
  • OpheliaCooter
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Especially if they start talking over you before you even finish what you were saying. Interrupting others(constantly!) drives me crazy. :(

Story of my life. OR when you say your idea and get no response and then someone else says what you said and get congratulated for it.
  • tinaBawesome
    tinaBawesome Posts: 92 Member
    Bad drivers on the road, when my teenage son just has his Temps & is trying to learn.

Then we get to a store, at the register something rings up the wrong price & the cashier has to call for the price, only to be told there is no such thing. So, Cashier takes off the items, I go back & look, take a photo of it even & employee says; Oh, he looked on the wrong side. OK. Now I've worked retail, so I get it, but come on. Is everyone a lier these days, that no one believes you? 🤔

Just feel frustrated today, but life goes on..
  • strangeanimal55
    strangeanimal55 Posts: 87 Member
    Bad drivers on the road, when my teenage son just has his Temps & is trying to learn.

Then we get to a store, at the register something rings up the wrong price & the cashier has to call for the price, only to be told there is no such thing. So, Cashier takes off the items, I go back & look, take a photo of it even & employee says; Oh, he looked on the wrong side. OK. Now I've worked retail, so I get it, but come on. Is everyone a lier these days, that no one believes you? 🤔

Just feel frustrated today, but life goes on..

Trying to pay for something they don't sell? You're a terrible scammer ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    No irks .. yet.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    My left leg, I think it’s weaker than my right. When i workout my leg/glutes area it seems so much more painful and harder.

It makes me mad 😂🙄

• chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    When I see a young dad wearing a granny sweater. Don't give up yet, man!
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,123 Member
    Having to help someone else port their old cell number.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Timezone differences 🙄
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,123 Member
    People
  • OpheliaCooter
    I left my phone charger somewhere which is odd because I’ve yet to do that
  • mttmize
    mttmize Posts: 121 Member
    That this site still makes me feel like I'm in 2001. Sorry just feels out dated.