What irks you today?

Replies

• Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited July 2021
    What irks me? .. I know I typed "throw" in my post above, so how did "through" get there 🤔

Stupid autocorrect! Mine sometimes sends messages in Spanglish that don’t make any sense. But this morning I almost sent something about “rubbing my toys” and that’s NOT what I typed! Good thing I checked, phew!😬😅
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    What irks me? .. I know I typed "throw" in my post above, so how did "through" get there 🤔

Stupid autocorrect! Mine sometimes sends messages in Spanglish that don’t make any sense. But this morning I almost sent something about “rubbing my toys” and that’s NOT what I typed! Good thing I checked, phew!😬😅

That would have been a great conversation pivot though, you gotta admit 🤷🏿‍♀️
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    Trying to communicate with my family. WHY DO YOU MAKE THINGS SO FREAKING DIFFICULT?!?!

So thankful to spend time together with everyone for the first time in a loooong time. Lots of fun for a couple days. Now it’s time to lock myself in a dark closet for 12 hours.
    Have you checked the facebook group??? We are doing firecrackers at your Uncle Bucky's house later on. Bring a swimsuit and weed if you can!!!

• ilovecereals182
    ilovecereals182 Posts: 212 Member
    Dropping the grocery bag that had the salsa in it while walking out of the grocery store 😬😬🥲🥲
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    edited July 2021
    Trying to communicate with my family. WHY DO YOU MAKE THINGS SO FREAKING DIFFICULT?!?!

So thankful to spend time together with everyone for the first time in a loooong time. Lots of fun for a couple days. Now it’s time to lock myself in a dark closet for 12 hours.
    Have you checked the facebook group??? We are doing firecrackers at your Uncle Bucky's house later on. Bring a swimsuit and weed if you can!!!

See you at 7 😂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

:laugh:
  • Ironwoman1111
    @MaltedTea wrote: »

That would have been a great conversation pivot though, you gotta admit 🤷🏿‍♀️

😂 Hmmm… maybe😬
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Dropping the grocery bag that had the salsa in it while walking out of the grocery store 😬😬🥲🥲

dropping salsa ?

** arrest warrant issued - SSN.

(severe salsa negligence. )
  • Ironwoman1111
    Brain freeze! 😣
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,433 Member
    Today, wish I was 20yrs younger. 😶
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

just 'today' ??
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member

You're as old as you feel.

So have a 20 year old feel ya?

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

😳🤐

😆
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »

😳🤐

😆

These are the jokes, folks. :p
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    *kitten* internet 😤
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member

😯 I once dropped $120.00 worth of alcohol on my garage floor. Fun times 😠

Gasp
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member

😯 I once dropped $120.00 worth of alcohol on my garage floor. Fun times 😠

Alcohol abuse !!