What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• mttmize
    mttmize Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    mttmize wrote: »
    That this site still makes me feel like I'm in 2001. Sorry just feels out dated.

But 2001 was the BEST year ever!!

I think I still have my AIM account from back then... I think I am still waiting for a video to load from then too lol
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    When you're with someone and they run into an old friend and start up a conversation and you're just left standing there with an awkward smile but don't want to interrupt their conversation by introducing yourself so you just wait and then said conversation is over and there was no introduction and suddenly you're bending over to tie your shoes but realize there's no laces...

That irks me.

You lost me at bending over.... >:)
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    That I'm completely clueless about computers and smartphones and linking everything together so that the photos on my iphone can be put on my laptop so I can post them on MFP. So yeh, being technologically inept. :(

Try emailing them from your iphone to yourself and then opening and saving on your computer. I have a sister who has the same problem and it is a good work around for her.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    RAinWA wrote: »
    That I'm completely clueless about computers and smartphones and linking everything together so that the photos on my iphone can be put on my laptop so I can post them on MFP. So yeh, being technologically inept. :(

Try emailing them from your iphone to yourself and then opening and saving on your computer. I have a sister who has the same problem and it is a good work around for her.

Thank you for that idea! I'd actually wondered if something like that would work but haven't tried it yet. Now I will. :)
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    66° in July.😫🥶
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    It irks me that I can't hand deliver a Black Forest Birthday Cake to Jo today. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    It irks me that I can't hand deliver a Black Forest Birthday Cake to Jo today. :)

🤗😙🥰 🤤
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Options

I do the same.

Plus, Reenie, once you do it a few times, it becomes second nature. For me, writing down a short list of instructions helps me with computer/Smartphone tasks I don't do often. Especially with phones... I find the amount of steps to do something simple is odd & some setting changes are cleverly hidden, requiring 5-6 steps. Makes most of us not an expert in tech.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,510 Member
    Options
    Immature people
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Immature people

200w.gif?cid=ecf05e475oayjhpsaconecbpti1ebb1c7mp0bsj9b0k5x1u2&rid=200w.gif&ct=g
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I woke up with a huge pimple and tried to camouflage it but I went too dark and now it’s all I’m thinking about.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

I do the same.

Plus, Reenie, once you do it a few times, it becomes second nature. For me, writing down a short list of instructions helps me with computer/Smartphone tasks I don't do often. Especially with phones... I find the amount of steps to do something simple is odd & some setting changes are cleverly hidden, requiring 5-6 steps. Makes most of us not an expert in tech.

Tech drives me crazy. :) And my sister and I both have the same iphones. We swear our phones are haunted. They call people at 6 a.m. (oops) or go on airplane mode without our permission and we never can find our off or stop or out buttons. :) I know it's not us. ;)
    But step 1 completed, sent pics to my email, now will figure out how to save and post later. Then maybe I can share my current view the way it was 3 days ago. :)

Side note....they occasionally hold a workshop for learning how to use an iphone(not that I need it or anything)and that damn thing is always filled to capacity. Proof that tech is not easy. :)
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Cats. Eff stray cats.

3.25 hours into an actual fantastic nights sleep and those little *kitten* wanna come start *kitten* with my mousers. 😡

People don’t wanna listen to Bob Barker, fine, I’ll take care of it for ya.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    I woke up with a huge pimple and tried to camouflage it but I went too dark and now it’s all I’m thinking about.

Get outta yo head!!!
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    tmanfive wrote: »
    Cats. Eff stray cats.

3.25 hours into an actual fantastic nights sleep and those little *kitten* wanna come start *kitten* with my mousers. 😡

People don’t wanna listen to Bob Barker, fine, I’ll take care of it for ya.

https://youtu.be/vEtbfzMLVWU
    But dude Brian seltzer was pretty good - strays cats are aight man
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Get outta yo head!!!

Listen, the moment I get out of my head is the day I conquer the world.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Get outta yo head!!!

Listen, the moment I get out of my head is the day I conquer the world.

Remember the show Herman’s head -?? Came on Sunday’s on fox back in the early 90’s -