What irks you today?

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    edited July 2021
    I walked into work and my boss was here.

He usually doesn't come in until around 11:00 or so and I get some extra steps in by pacing the office while working on my tablet until he gets here.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Whoa, what did I miss? Where did our original thread go while I was on vacation?? :(
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I woke up with a huge pimple and tried to camouflage it but I went too dark and now it’s all I’m thinking about.

Get outta yo head!!!

Listen, the moment I get out of my head is the day I conquer the world.

Remember the show Herman’s head -?? Came on Sunday’s on fox back in the early 90’s -

Nope but I watched a clip, I assume get out of your head is a catchphrase?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,430 Member
    Oh you know, just the usual aggravations of life.
    Nothing in particular. 😶
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    RAinWA wrote: »
    That I'm completely clueless about computers and smartphones and linking everything together so that the photos on my iphone can be put on my laptop so I can post them on MFP. So yeh, being technologically inept. :(

Try emailing them from your iphone to yourself and then opening and saving on your computer. I have a sister who has the same problem and it is a good work around for her.

I do the same.

Plus, Reenie, once you do it a few times, it becomes second nature. For me, writing down a short list of instructions helps me with computer/Smartphone tasks I don't do often. Especially with phones... I find the amount of steps to do something simple is odd & some setting changes are cleverly hidden, requiring 5-6 steps. Makes most of us not an expert in tech.

Tech drives me crazy. :) And my sister and I both have the same iphones. We swear our phones are haunted. They call people at 6 a.m. (oops) or go on airplane mode without our permission and we never can find our off or stop or out buttons. :) I know it's not us. ;)
    But step 1 completed, sent pics to my email, now will figure out how to save and post later. Then maybe I can share my current view the way it was 3 days ago. :)

Side note....they occasionally hold a workshop for learning how to use an iphone(not that I need it or anything)and that damn thing is always filled to capacity. Proof that tech is not easy. :)

You might be able to find some YTube tutorials for your exact model of phone.

BTW, you're not the only ones. There are many Reddit threads about haunted cells... fun, fun, fun.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Paranormal/comments/zy79w/haunted_cell_phone/
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    I woke up with a huge pimple and tried to camouflage it but I went too dark and now it’s all I’m thinking about.

No one notices as much as you, cuz you can feel it. Therapeutic grade essential oils help. Hope it's gone by tomorrow. :smile:
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    @lovelychar I'm sorry. :( I get it. But good luck to your daughter!! And take your cell phone, go find a lake, park by it, and talk on the phone to your heart's content. :)
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    @lovelychar I'm sorry. :( I get it. But good luck to your daughter!! And take your cell phone, go find a lake, park by it, and talk on the phone to your heart's content. :)

Thank you...
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,248 Member
    Once again, what irks me today is people.
    🤣

Specifically today, people I love dearly. But who are making their stuff my responsibility. 😫
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,430 Member
    tvm1970 wrote: »
    The lack of adequate mental health services in Australia. Actually that irks me every day not just today...

Pretty sure this is a problem almost everywhere unfortunately.
    It is irksome. 😕
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Go into a clothing store,
    She asks me what’s my size,
    I tell her my size
    She tells me that’s not my size.

Turns out it is my size 😀
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,861 Member
    BMI of 18 during winter 🥶
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    edited July 2021
    Lazarus threads

Why? How?
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »
    Lack of leadership.

The oppressed protesting and waving my American flag because they want what the greatest country on this earth has to offer.

I support you. Most of us support you.

Very true...