edited September 2021
    Options
    Hmmm… when she steals my bait!😤😁
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    My treadmill.
    The band that you run/walk on went off to the side. And it smells like smoke when it’s turned on from it rubbing against the corner.

I need it fixed ASAP. Winter is just around the corner.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Me in a cover letter emailed to clients: The documents are attached. Download/print for easier future access.
    Client: Send me pdfs of the documents.
    Me: They're attached. The letter should have said (see above).
    Client: You have to answer questions. It's not as easy as you say.
    Me (not yet. I came here first): SO YOU DON'T GET IDENTITY THEFTED, MORON!!!! THE EASIER ACCESS IS FOR LATER AND SO I DON'T HAVE TO DO DOUBLE THE WORK!!!!
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,822 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    At FedEx - shipping a piece of equipment at the FedEx counter at the airport. NOT at a non-FedEx shipping place.
    I had to change the ship to address at the FedEx office because luckily I found out in time that the client gave me the wrong address.
    Me: Can you add this reference number (so the client knows which job it goes to)?
    FedEx Gal: i can't do on my computer what you can do on your computer at home.
    Me: You mean on fedex.com?
    Her: I don't know what you do at home, but I can't do that. I can add it to the address line.
    Me: I don't want to confuse the driver with more numbers in the address. This is FedEx, right?
    Her: I don't know what you do on your computer, but it's different here.
    Me: Never mind 🤯
  • SunflowerQueen36
    SunflowerQueen36 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Allergy shot day.. I swear this better start getting easier soon. My arm is so freaking itchy 🙄😫
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    The mass confusion today over who got Covid and what all those who were "close contacts" were supposed to do.

Someone on my son's bus ended up contracting Covid and because all the other kids were on the bus with him after he tested positive, they are considered close contacts and also need to be quarantined. The way it was told to me first go around was that my son and ALL OTHER 42 students tested positive.

Thankfully, after calling back to the school's HR and general administrative consultant, I got to the bottom of it. He tested negative on Friday and today, but because he had that close (enough) contact, he and all the other kids on the bus need to quarantine until at least Monday evening and produce a negative COVID test to come back to school on Tuesday.

I’ve had the health dept call my house twice last year telling me 2 different people in the 4K class tested positive. One of them hadn’t even been tested. (Ended up inconclusive) and one didn’t have results from their dr yet (ended up negative). I’m sure they wrote overwhelmed but it causes lots of confusion for us all too.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    The mass confusion today over who got Covid and what all those who were "close contacts" were supposed to do.

Someone on my son's bus ended up contracting Covid and because all the other kids were on the bus with him after he tested positive, they are considered close contacts and also need to be quarantined. The way it was told to me first go around was that my son and ALL OTHER 42 students tested positive.

Thankfully, after calling back to the school's HR and general administrative consultant, I got to the bottom of it. He tested negative on Friday and today, but because he had that close (enough) contact, he and all the other kids on the bus need to quarantine until at least Monday evening and produce a negative COVID test to come back to school on Tuesday.

I’ve had the health dept call my house twice last year telling me 2 different people in the 4K class tested positive. One of them hadn’t even been tested. (Ended up inconclusive) and one didn’t have results from their dr yet (ended up negative). I’m sure they wrote overwhelmed but it causes lots of confusion for us all too.

Yeah, it was nuts. Thankfully, the school administration answered all my questions via phone after I called them back. They also sent out guidance to everyone, informed all the non-affected families that a case had popped up and his teacher sent home his asynchronous work along with a snazzy tablet.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I haven’t been irked in a while.
    So, I guess, what it irking me is my own behavior - stalling too much to get back into the exercise habit.
    Two weeks is too long.

Pushing myself is a must.

But

😫 I-don’t-wanna! 😭
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Slow internet 😤
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    Slow internet 😤

Put some tin foil on it!😂
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Slow internet 😤

And stick a fork in the outlet.. 😆
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    Slow internet 😤

🤣 I tried that already after your suggestion!🔥🤕😤🔥
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Slow internet 😤

That might work 😁
    lx1x wrote: »
    Slow internet 😤

You're crusin for a bruisin 😠
    w1tzg5gg6l6x.gif
  • try_harderG
    try_harderG Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Being tired!!
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Irked at Florida, bro in laws boss and Zelle

My little sisters husband got covid , his boss didn't tell anyone at work that 7 other employees were positive for it and he told the employees not to take off and stay quiet about being positive. Then as my bro in law chose to take 2 weeks off the boss said hes not gonna pay him for taking time off from work. They have a special needs child and 2 twin newborns.

I being the good brother I am tried to send my sister $4000 to help her with rent, bills and extras but Zelle locked my account which triggered Citibank to also. Now I have to wait a 5 days to access my Citibank account and 14 days for Zelle.

Wow. No good deed goes unpunished apparently

Sorry to hear of this...you are so kind to be looking out for your sister. I hope this gets resolved on all ends quickly...someone needs to report that boss to many people, whoever will listen
  • 5838fish623
    5838fish623 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Rude drivers