What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• internationalplayboy
    Options
    These freaking doms. STILL gravity falling onto the toilet. 😒

Someone should invent peeing while standing up

They already have! I just haven't tried one... I may rethink that if this continues much longer! haha

Oh i know there are things you can buy, but i was just thinking if humans could be redesigned to pee that way. If only..

If you are able to stand, you can pee standing up. I challenge you to go out in the yard and try it. Lemme know how it goes.

Ok but it’s below freezing. I’ll pee upwind and report back

Zero stars, do not recommend. Maybe if we could fashion a little tubular thing to affix down there, aim wouldn’t be so problematic

Or a urinal for women. It would be higher than a toilet and you could sit on it facing frontwards
  • internationalplayboy
    Options

They already have! I just haven't tried one... I may rethink that if this continues much longer! haha

Oh i know there are things you can buy, but i was just thinking if humans could be redesigned to pee that way. If only..

If you are able to stand, you can pee standing up. I challenge you to go out in the yard and try it. Lemme know how it goes.

Zero stars, do not recommend. Maybe if we could fashion a little tubular thing to affix down there, aim wouldn’t be so problematic

google STP (stand-to-pee) devices. But... maybe not at work. LOL

I’ve looked at these. They seem like they would make the whole vulva wet and messy
  • internationalplayboy
    internationalplayboy Posts: 188 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options

Or a urinal for women. It would be higher than a toilet and you could sit on it facing frontwards

Please somebody hire me to be the idea man
  • internationalplayboy
    Options

And shaped like a horse just for fun

Want to start a business?
  • Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 284 Member
    Options

What could go wrong?
  • internationalplayboy
    Options

What could go wrong?
    😂
  • internationalplayboy
    Options

I bet you’re glad you started this conversation 😁
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

I read that as "STD" and was very much. No! Abort! DO NOT WANT. :lol:
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    Not having enough middle fingers
    For all my pretty rings😇
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options

It's not all it's cracked up to be.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,563 Member
    Options

I bet you’re glad you started this conversation 😁

EXCEEDINGLY. HAHAHA
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    @jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Huggers

Is that why some people tense up when you cuddle them? I mean hug them against their will?😬😔 I thought if I kept hugging them, they would eventually learn to like it? Oh well, most people don’t seem to mind.😁🥰
  • Sofiapilla
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »

Oh? What are the cons? I bet you can’t come up with 40
  • internationalplayboy
    Options

1. Everyone always wants you to write their name in the snow. In cursive
  • Sofiapilla
    Options
    Huggers

Is that why some people tense up when you cuddle them? I mean hug them against their will?😬😔 I thought if I kept hugging them, they would eventually learn to like it? Oh well, most people don’t seem to mind.😁🥰

Remember back in the day when kids used to ‘credit card’ each other? That’s what an unwelcome hug feels like to someone with a profoundly rigid bubble 😆
  • Sofiapilla
    Options

1. Everyone always wants you to write their name in the snow. In cursive

I said cons
  • internationalplayboy
    Options
    Huggers

Remember back in the day when kids used to ‘credit card’ each other? That’s what an unwelcome hug feels like to someone with a profoundly rigid bubble 😆

I don’t… This can’t mean… What do you mean
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,041 Member
    Options

I have one that was purchased for surgery recovery and unused. If I get your name in the gift exchange this year…..I know what I’m getting (giving) you. 😏
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,041 Member
    Options

I’ve looked at these. They seem like they would make the whole vulva wet and messy

If we change it to “Yankee Swap” you can steal it from @KickassAmazon76 and tell me how wet/dry vulva be.