The fact that I now taste fish in my mouth 😩
  • twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    IYKYK_ wrote: »
    The fact that I now taste fish in my mouth 😩

Look into my eyes. You are feeling very sleepy. Sleeeeeeeepy
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    LOL soooooooooo I walked into the smoothie place to get my boss his smoothie and there was a woman who had just started ordering. But she was new and didn't know what she wanted and had questions. A lot of them. (I'm easy. I get the same thing every day.) She made up her mind and was being rung up, ended up on the phone with someone, and ended up ordering (again, not sure what ingredients come in what and what sizes, etc) a second acai bowl (they sell those too). I kinda rolled my eyes but then started laughing because, as I told the girl working, this was so funny and so ironic. :)
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Cramps. This stupid expensive bag of peanut m&ms I bought at the airport are helping but I am of course, also irked by the price.
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 200 Member
    the raging hunger I have right before my period, last two days I've wanted to do nothing but eat...I have not stuffed my face until today.. I couldn't resist getting little chocolates from a coworker and I even bought strawberry milk because it simply looked good. :D pray i do not gain this week from the desire to eat everything in sight.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    the raging hunger I have right before my period, last two days I've wanted to do nothing but eat...I have not stuffed my face until today.. I couldn't resist getting little chocolates from a coworker and I even bought strawberry milk because it simply looked good. :D pray i do not gain this week from the desire to eat everything in sight.

I feel ya sista 😔😩
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Crumbl Cookies is majorly overrated. I’ve had a better cookie from a gas station. Plus I don’t like the kre8tive spelling. It reminds me of this ambulance company I’ve been seeing lately that’s called “Ambulunz”…..just leave me for dead if it comes to that.
  • twitchymcgee
    My stupid phone telling me it’s my stupid bedtime
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Crumbl Cookies is majorly overrated. I’ve had a better cookie from a gas station. Plus I don’t like the kre8tive spelling. It reminds me of this ambulance company I’ve been seeing lately that’s called “Ambulunz”…..just leave me for dead if it comes to that.

I like it. I only want to be rescued by Ambulunz

• MelG7777

I like it. I only want to be rescued by Ambulunz
    😂🚑

Noted. I’m gonna send you some Crumbl if you stay in the hospital. And some m&m’s. Only blue.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,695 Member
    edited June 2022
    Hotel staff who refuse to answer the phone, sending me to the automated phone loop instead 😑
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    Finally getting new batteries in my garmin and now it's completely underestimating my exercise calories.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    In movies, when the actor is playing a dead person and you can still see chest rise and fall, or breathing.
  • twitchymcgee
    Ill-fitting undergarments from unintended weight changes. *kitten* quadriboob muffins
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Ill-fitting undergarments from unintended weight changes. *kitten* quadriboob muffins

Don't know what that is pic would be great. 🤪
  • twitchymcgee
    When the tarot cards say go to therapy
  • MelG7777

I’m pretty sure you just keep picking a card until you get the ones you like.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member

Or use 8 ball instead.
  • twitchymcgee

That’s how I play poker