Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Huggers

5f9s34zl9pn0.gif

jmuzlafnjnmx.png

and

t3xumhr3z12n.png

I know... and thats what makes the hugging fun..
    Im holding you till ya stop struggling 🤣😂
    ca9zvp0rlb9b.gif

qzjh1m6o7qwb.png
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Huggers

5f9s34zl9pn0.gif

jmuzlafnjnmx.png

and

t3xumhr3z12n.png

I know... and thats what makes the hugging fun..
    Im holding you till ya stop struggling 🤣😂
    ca9zvp0rlb9b.gif

qzjh1m6o7qwb.png

*covers ears* I can't hear you
    tpjpcukdnvkh.gif

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,863 Member
    Options
    Huggers

Acceptable?

e4kqgie94jay.gif
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    That ever since I started our Korean language classes, I get tired at the same time (as in I seriously want to take a nap) at the EXACT same time, whether I am there.. or here... and it's always at/around 2 or 3PM.. when I am either driving back from said classes in heavy traffic.. or still in classes virtually at home.

I just want a nap, man.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Current irk?
    This announcement. Every gol’dang time.

“Welcome to the Washington State Ferries. Please listen mumble safety mumble mumble passengers mumble mumble sinking mumble mumble mumble mumble passenger assembly mumble mumble mumble bags mumble mumble mumble giant squids eating your family mumble”

Pretty sure that’s probably what it said, anyhow.
  • Kate515285
    Kate515285 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Dumbasses. 🙄😒
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,592 Member
    Options
    Commercials with people who have been ravaged by the cancer they say cigarette smoking gave them.
    I do feel terrible for them.

People have know since the 1940s that cigarette smoking causes cancer.
    That’s when they came up with “cancer sticks”.

When will people accept responsibility for the things they do that damage their health.
    I knew when I smoked.
    I finally got old enough (50) for it to scare me enough to quit.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    You know how this time of year everyone is talking about how much they are thankful. How we should talk about being thankful. I know companies are in the business of making money. But Halloween night I started seeing ads for XMAS. So lets play the fake game on how we're thankful while simultaneously overdoing it with money we don't have on products we can't find for 5 minutes of satisfaction.

Thanksgiving is the best day of the year but you wouldn't know it.
  • internationalplayboy
    Options
    Nearly every one of my life choices
  • Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    These freaking doms. STILL gravity falling onto the toilet. 😒

Someone should invent peeing while standing up
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,563 Member
    Options

They already have! I just haven't tried one... I may rethink that if this continues much longer! haha
  • Sofiapilla
    Options

They already have! I just haven't tried one... I may rethink that if this continues much longer! haha

Oh i know there are things you can buy, but i was just thinking if humans could be redesigned to pee that way. If only..
  • internationalplayboy
    Options

Oh i know there are things you can buy, but i was just thinking if humans could be redesigned to pee that way. If only..

If you are able to stand, you can pee standing up. I challenge you to go out in the yard and try it. Lemme know how it goes.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

If you are able to stand, you can pee standing up. I challenge you to go out in the yard and try it. Lemme know how it goes.

lmao... a) it's below zero. Nope. b) I have tried, and failed... I always manage to pee on something I do not want to pee on. :embarassed:
  • Sofiapilla
    Options

Ok but it’s below freezing. I’ll pee upwind and report back
  • internationalplayboy
    Options

lmao... a) it's below zero. Nope. b) I have tried, and failed... I always manage to pee on something I do not want to pee on. :embarassed:

I always managed to accidentally find a little hill so that the pee rolls onto my shoes.

I hope it freezes and makes a little slide for arctic ants
  • Sofiapilla
    Options

Zero stars, do not recommend. Maybe if we could fashion a little tubular thing to affix down there, aim wouldn’t be so problematic
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options

Zero stars, do not recommend. Maybe if we could fashion a little tubular thing to affix down there, aim wouldn’t be so problematic

google STP (stand-to-pee) devices. But... maybe not at work. LOL