August 2021 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,004 Member
    Options
    @rheddmobile A min/mile seems like a lot, but in that heat, it's pretty good. I think you'll see great improvement in three weeks, esp. if the weather improves.

Glad you are able to run without pain @WhatMeRunning !
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    @7lenny7 Glad you got to run in a little bit of rain and missed the thunderstorm. Looks like you are doing great and on track to beat your goal for the month.

Yeah for speedwork @penguinmama87 . Did you enjoy it?
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    Good job getting your HM in for the month @katharmonic and nice of you to support your friend.

Way to go on your cycle ride @Teresa502.

Glad you got out there again @RunsOnEspresso!
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    Glad your hamstring was better today @Tramboman . Hope you enjoyed your day of golfing.

Nice running @Scott6255 ! Only 11 miles! Now I know how mom feels when I tell her I only ran 5 miles and she looks at me like I'm a crazy person and says, "ONLY?"

@shanaber Thanks for the ideas. I ordered a Nathan vest that is supposed to be made for women. We shall see when it gets here. I wish I could have tried one on, but the nearest Fleet Feet don't keep them in stock.

@katharmonic Thanks for the ideas. Until you and @shanaber mentioned it, I hadn't thought about using the route from a local HM....not that I am sure there have been any in my hometown.

Nice ride @Teresa502 ! Sounds like you had fun.

@RunsOnEspresso Great to see you running 8 miles today!

• Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    Options
    Welcome back @7lenny7 we've missed you.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,993 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to catch up but there's no way I can mention everyone. I have been liking and hugging as I go though.

@polskagirl01 That is just too creepy!

Thank you @quilteryoyo. And I am sorry your race was changed to virtual. I think going somewhere and running a new route will be a nice way to run it.

Good to see you back @7lenny7. I hope the PF continues to heal and that it won't be a problem for too much longer. I'm glad that Kody is relatively well. I have an 11 year old Collie and a 14 year old min pin. The last year or so the min pin has gotten really hard of hearing. It is hard to see them slowing down.