So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda, I'm sorry to hear about your grandson I hope he feels better. No I don't think Igor will plant any Christmas trees in the dining room, however now he has the waiters dressed as reindeer. I think I just saw Rudolph go by. I'm a little upset at Mother Nature in the real world. No White Christmas unless we get a Christmas Miracle. So I'm conjuring a snow storm in the cyber cafe to top all snow storms. Be prepared to be snowed in. Theres a fire in the fire place. For dinner tonight I'm going to have prime rib, baked potato, salad, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some Klondike bars and an iced mocha. Linda I'll join you in the club room, and we'll watch it snow listening to Christmas carols.
  • LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I ordered the hors d’oeuvres platter for dinner tonight. It has my favorite little cheese crackers, sliced baguette, and lots of cheese, vegetables, and fruit, plus ginger preserves and fig jam. Oh, the elves gave me my very own chocolate candy train—one I’m allowed to eat! I’m sure one of the reindeer will make sure my coffee mug stays full.

The snow is beautiful, Zzyyggy.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, here early because we're having a late dinner today, and I'm not sure when I'm getting back home. For lunch today I'm going to have turkey with all the trimmings, stuffing, mashed pots, squash, and all. A coca cola with that. For dessert it'll be an apple pie with vanilla ice cream, and an iced mocha. Theres a fire in the fire place, and stockings are hung. It's also snowing hard outside the cyber cafe. In the real world I'm having ham and fixings. Not until after 2:00.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy, dinner at the cybercafe was delicious. I’m loving the snow. Viktor just brought out some Christmas cookies and coffee. It looks like we’re snowed in for the night.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, no you don't want to go out there just yet. It's still coming down in the cyber world. We're snowed in for awhile. It's a good thing we have some good food, and an indoor pool. I spent the morning in the library curled up with iced coffee and a good book. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the roastbeef grinder with the works, cheddar cheese, and bacon. A bag of chips, and a coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have the giant chocolate chip cookie, and an iced mocha. After this storm of the century ends lets go cross country skiing and visit with the animals. Right now I just like watching it snow.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    I love snow days! Mm, hot chocolate with marshmallows, Viktor, you spoil me. We’d love another plate of cookies. Cross country skiing sounds great, Zzyyggy.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, just spent the afternoon cross country skiing on the cyber farm. The trails are well groomed, and the animals look really contented even in the snow. Now I think I'll go for a swim, and then dinner. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the bucket of fried chicken from KFC with their mashed potatoes, gravy, corn on the cob, and biscuits. Lots of butter and gravy with everything. For dessert I'll have a brownie with chocolate ice cream, and chocolate sauce and an iced mocha. Oh look the sun is out, and everything is so white and pristine out there. I love the big glass windows in the diningroom.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Mm, chicken and biscuits for dinner. Delicious. Zzyyggy. I ordered the same dessert you did, but my brownie has vanilla buttercream on it. I’m going to sleep right here in my recliner after I finish dessert. All that cross country skiing wore me out.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, so the snow in the Cyber Cafe has stopped. We got a good dumping here. Going for another Cross Country ski cruise. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a big bowl of french onion soup with bread and butter, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies, and an iced mocha.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Francois and Sweetie made chicken noodle soup, too. It was delicious. Soup is perfect after spending the afternoon in the snow at the cybercafe. At home we had a beautiful sunny day in the upper 50’s, but the wind made it feel a bit chilly.

Viktor’s bringing out more coffees and Christmas cookies, too. I’m going to relax in my recliner and enjoy the holiday decorations before they disappear until next year.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Oh, Viktor, it’s such a cold evening, isn’t it? I’m going to order soup for supper again tonight. Chef Meg’s chicken and lentil soup would be perfect. I’ll have a nice hot cup of cafe mocha topped with whipped cream, chocolate swirls, and a sprinkle of cinnamon, please. I’d like a table by the fireplace, the one with the pair of wing chairs. Hopefully, Zzyyggy will join me soon.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I know I missed yestarday. It was almost 10:00 pm by the time I realized it. I was caught up in working on something. I'll make up for it tonight. Tonight I'm going to have a porter house steak with baked potato, and salad and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some klondike bars and an iced mocha. I'll have it in the dining room by the fire.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy! I missed you yesterday, glad you’ve made it in. It’s so nice to sit by the fire. It was so cold this evening I had to wear a hat, scarf, and gloves with my sweatshirt. I had a cheesesteak burrito earlier and now I’m ready for a cup of coffee or two and a nice warm bowl of butterscotch apple crisp topped with whipped cream.
  • Zzyyggy
    edited December 2023
    Options
    HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hi Linda, I need the nice sunny, warm tropics again. I'm going to have dinner out on the terrace with lots of sunshine, clear blue skies, and a tropical breeze blowing off the ocean. No more snow for a bit. Although we don't have any in the real world either. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the roast beef dinner with mashed potatoes, peas, dinner rolls, lots of butter and gravy, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some brownies, and an iced mocha. Before dinner I'll go for a swim in the pool which is still decked out with Christmas lights all around. Happy New Year. I forgot to mention that fireworks will be at 12:00 tonight with a huge bonfire outside to toast marshmellows and s'mores.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Happy New Year Zzyyggy! Almost, there’s still a couple of hours left. One of our neighbors is already setting off fireworks. I think I take a nap before joining you at the bonfire for s’mores, hot chocolate, and fireworks.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I am in some serious need of sunshine. Our fireworks/bonfire was fun last night. I'm going for a swim and then I'll have some dinner out on the terrace tonight. That tropical sunshine feels warm. I'm going to have barbecued chicken, corn on the cob, biscuits, and potato salad. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have have some Chocolate chip cookies, and an iced mocha. Aaah the cyber world.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Ah, still sunny and hot here at the cybercafe. It’s cold this evening at home. We had our Christmas celebration today, but I still have room for another cup of coffee a some yummy holiday cookies. I’m loving the delayed sunset.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, we had sunshine today, but I still need the warmth of the tropical sunshine. It was cold. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a huge bowl of beef stew with lots of bread and butter and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some blueberry pie, and an iced mocha. I'll have it out on the terrace with the ocean view. I love watching the whales and dolphins.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Well, Zzyyggy, dinner was delicious, as always. It’s been enjoyable sitting out on the ocean side terrace with you, but I’m heading in to the Club Room where I can relax with my book, a coffee, and a cat on my lap.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, we're back to the clouds again. I need the sunshine. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the chicken wings with barbecue sauce, mozzerella sticks, and onion rings. A coca cola with all that. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream with chocolate sauce and an iced mocha. I'll enjoy the seaside terrace again. I'm starving tonight.