So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda I'll share some of those nachos with you. Isn't it funny how the plate just keeps filling up when it's almost empty? For dinner tonight I could go for the fried scallops with french fries, coleslaw and a coca cola please. For dessert Lets have a taste of all the cake recipes Betty Crocker made from a box of cake mix. Just keep the iced mochas coming. Mmmm these Nachos are good.
  • LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Zzyyggy! I don’t usually use cake mix, but I will definitely make an exception for these desserts! I also have a Judy Byrd recipe for cinnamon buns using yellow cake mix that’s out of this world. A friend and I made the cinnamon buns for a bake sale at church. They were very popular. I want to try the Grasshopper Fudge Cake first. I love chocolate and mint. I love coffee, too. Mm, those iced mochas are yummy.
  • more_oomph
    more_oomph Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    a rutabaga with the word MOONDOG written on it with a sharpie pen

Zzyyggy wrote: »
    If you can dream it you can order it.

• more_oomph
    Options
    strawberry quik served in a clawfoot bathtub!
  • LindaK125
    Options
    more_oomph wrote: »

@more_oomph, luckily for you, the cybercafe’s inn does have claw foot bathtubs. The staff are very discreet, except for PaperDoll_ and Reenie, they can be, um, playful. 🙄 As for the rutabaga, Viktor will bring it right out.

Viktor, I’d like a pumpkin pecan cinnamon bun and a pot of coffee. I’ll be in the Club Room by the fire. I’m cold this morning. It’s a good morning to sit by the fire and read.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm starving. I'll have a big ole cheeseburger with American cheese, french fries, and a coca cola. For dessert I'm going to have some chocolate chip cookies, and an iced mocha. Linda may I join you by the fire?
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    LindaK125 wrote: »

@more_oomph, luckily for you, the cybercafe’s inn does have claw foot bathtubs. The staff are very discreet, except for PaperDoll_ and Reenie, they can be, um, playful. 🙄 As for the rutabaga, Viktor will bring it right out.

Viktor, I’d like a pumpkin pecan cinnamon bun and a pot of coffee. I’ll be in the Club Room by the fire. I’m cold this morning. It’s a good morning to sit by the fire and read.

Oh man, already I have a reputation. I have to be more careful of the company I keep don't I? ;) And stop slurping Tequila Sunrises from the clawfoot tub. :s

Even though I've eaten my fair share of Apple Crisp already this fall, I wouldn't mind another serving, hot with vanilla ice cream and a premium cup of coffee. Please?? Thank you sir or madam.....see, I can be extremely polite. o:)

(promising no more tequila)

(but what have you got to go with vodka?)
  • LindaK125
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Zzyyggy, of course you may join me. Just so you know, I didn’t spend the entire day here. I went sailing on the cyber pool and then picked apples in the orchard. It’s a macaroni and cheese day for me. Francois added lots of veggies and sprinkled some bread crumbs and shredded Parmesan cheese on top. Yum! I love ordering the endless plate of cookies. I think I’ll sandwich some chocolate chip mint ice cream between my chocolate chip cookies.

Yikes, Reenie, we posted at the same and I didn’t realize you drank from the tub! I’m not going to think about it. My friend Priscilla drinks her vodka with a twist of lime. I’d rather have Godiva Chocolate Liqueur over ice cream.
  • Zzyyggy
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Hi everyone, both orders sound good to me. I'm starving. For tonight's dinner though I'm going to have a slice of prime rib with baked potato and a salad. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have some of that apple crisp with vanilla ice cream and iced mocha. Although some of the classic Betty Crocker desserts looked really good as well. I think I saw Francois looking at some of them earlier for later this week. As for what else we have that goes with vodka how about orange juice, or kool aid? Not sure though that's not my choice of drink. I go for the rum and cokes or strawberry dacquriies.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hey, Zzyyggy. I just came in to order breakfast for tomorrow morning. I saw a recipe for pumpkin cinnamon buns where you roll out the dough, spread pumpkin butter over it, then put brown sugar and cinnamon over that. Then roll the dough into a log, cut it in slices and bake. I would put chopped pecans on top of the filling before I roll up the dough. Anyway, I want that for breakfast.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Viktor, it’s been a long time since breakfast and my pumpkin cinnamon bun (I wish). Time for my cheese and freggies plate with my favorite little cheese crackers and a Sapphire martini, straight up with olives. I’ll take that out to the patio by the pool where it’s nice and toasty warm out there.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I'm pooped tonight but I think I'll go for a swim before dinner. The cyber pool looks really inviting. For dinner tonight I'm going to have Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and gravy, green beans with lots of butter, and dinner rolls. A coca cola with that please. I'm also starving. For dessert I'm going to have some brownies and an iced mocha.
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    6v8hynad4c7l.png
  • LindaK125
    Options
    @NVintage that looks delicious. I like the view of the Christmas tree in front of Prada, too. I would love a cappuccino and a ham and cheese croissant. Viktor! Has Ophelia eaten all the croissants?

I’m heading out to the terrace overlooking the oceanfront. It’s a gorgeous day in the mid 70’s with some big white, fluffy clouds dotting the bright blue sky and just a bit of that autumn wind blowing leaves around. It’s like that in the real world, too. Perfect weather for sitting out on the terrace.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi everyone, NVintage that does look good, and view is amazing. Maybe we can go back to the shifting view from the terrace on the cyber cafe. However I'm starving tonight. I'm going to have a cheeseburger with fries and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies, and an iced mocha. Yes it is perfect weather for sitting out on the terrace. I'll join you Linda.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hey, Zzyyggy. Gosh, I am so tired they could probably weave a conga line through the tables with the musicians and I wouldn’t notice. Ah, the joys of insomnia. I’m going to lounge in my recliner and order soup and dessert then nap right here on the terrace. Maybe I’ll sleep the whole night through right here.

Viktor, I’ll have the broccoli cheddar soup served in a bread bowl. I love those things and they’re only a few zillion calories. Dessert has to be chocolate. I’ll ask Sweetie for a suggestion because I’m so tired I’ve gotten loopy. He says it’s the seven layer chocolate cake with alternating layers of chocolate mousse and hazelnut creme filling and chocolate ganache icing with dark, milk,and white chocolate curls on top. A nice big scoop or two of chocolate swirl vanilla ice cream on the side, please.
  • more_oomph
    Options
    are y'all closed?

could really go for some tuna on crackers... served on a sears catalog
  • LindaK125
    Options
    are y'all closed?

could really go for some tuna on crackers... served on a sears catalog
    More oomph, the cybercafe never closes! Welcome to the cybercafe. I’m heading out to the pool for a swim. Igor has the brick oven on the terrace all fired up and he’s waiting to take pizza orders. He’s making a veggie pizza for me. I’m hoping he’ll make scones for afternoon tea. Sweet tea with apricot ginger scones or pumpkin spice latte with pumpkin praline scones would be lovely.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi everyone, Ooooh pizza. Linda are you reading my mind? I've been craving pizza, and thought about making homemade tomorrow since all the takeouts, and frozen have way too much sodium. But since Igor has the pizza oven out I'll have one with the works and extra cheese, some barbecued chicken wings, and a coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream with chocolate sauce and an iced mocha. I think I'll join you in the pool for a swim Linda. Then we can spend the evening munching out on Pizza.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    The pizza and garlic knots were soooo good. I almost forgot about the garlic knots. Some chocolate chip mint ice cream should help me get rid of garlic breath. I wouldn’t want to knock someone out with garlic breath. Hmm, I wonder if that would work.

Oh, PaperDoll_, could you come over here for a minute? I just want to order chocolate chip mint ice cream with HHHHHot fUUUdge sAAAUUUce.

Was that too obvious, Zzyyggy?