So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,562 Member
    Options
    @OpheliaCooter, what’s your morning drink of choice because I’m inviting you to join me here at the cafe this morning. Oh no, don’t you try to slip away…sit…stay…chat. And you’d better have brought pics of your cats and be ready to talk about how you got into make-up. You, darling human, are very much worth getting to know and you shouldn’t deprive potential friends of that awesomeness that shines from you. 🤗🤗🤗
  • Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. A rainy blah day around here in the real world. Nice to see the sunshine even if it's in the cyber world hee hee. I'm going for a swim first. Then for dinner I'm going to have a big ole t-bone steak cooked on the grill to medium rare. A baked potato with that and lots of butter. A salad and coca cola please. For dessert I'll have the chocolate mousse Betty had yestarday topped with real whipped cream and an iced mocha. I think I'm just going to go down her list of heirloom desserts. :)
  • LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I want Betty’s pumpkin pie with whipped cream and caramel swirl ice cream with caramel sauce for dessert (if PaperDoll_ hasn’t eaten all the caramel sauce). But first I’m going to order sesame chicken with broccoli and sticky rice.

@Cat0703a, I think I saw @OpheliaCooter hanging out at the cyber farm. It’s pretty busy over there. There are the goats to visit, the crafts barn, and the farm stand, plus, they’re setting up the corn maze. And the apples are ready to pick in the orchards. Yum!
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Speaking of apples, I’d like a warm apple tart with cinnamon crumble and a whiskey tonight. And tonight I’ll take it by the fire with my book. Soak in the chit chat happening around but just far enough away that I don’t have to participate. It was a full day of peopling and I’m done!

I knew that @OpheliaCooter was around somewhere nearby but hiding. She’s a shy one, that girl (sometimes raccoon) is.

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    @OpheliaCooter, what’s your morning drink of choice because I’m inviting you to join me here at the cafe this morning. Oh no, don’t you try to slip away…sit…stay…chat. And you’d better have brought pics of your cats and be ready to talk about how you got into make-up. You, darling human, are very much worth getting to know and you shouldn’t deprive potential friends of that awesomeness that shines from you. 🤗🤗🤗

Vodka on the rocks and chocolate syrup to chase. 😎 Get er’ done early.
    I would be embarrassed but I’ve decided that I don’t get embarrassed anymore and that’s that.
    I’ll also have eel sushi, seaweed salad and pho with tripe.
    To answer you Cat I got into makeup as soon as I could steal some of my mom’s. Guess I’ve always been typically girly. I did try to do a blood look today though, not entirely pretty I suppose. 😬👹
    g67ckg09geqq.jpeg
    ktbesys3clyv.jpeg
    067jioamne3c.jpeg

Ophelia is having breakfast too. Coffee and espresso beans. She needs the energy after 3am zoomies.
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Oh thank goodness, I’m not drinking alone, @OpheliaCooter! Vodka on the rocks with a chocolate syrup chaser for my friend here, PD. Oh wait, she’s been noticeably absent lately so let me get it. More espresso beans for the other green-eyed kitty or does she need to prepare for her early morning exercise?

Your make-up is a beautiful work of art but hopefully the blood wasn’t too realistic…I don’t feel like fainting tonight. I never learned and am fascinated by those who can. I may put on chapstick and mascara one or two days a year. 🤦‍♀️ When we are closer friends maybe you’ll do some art on my face. Anything but blood. 🤣

• LindaK125
    Options
    My take away from all of that? Chocolate covered espresso beans! Yes! Ophelia doesn’t mind sharing, does she?
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    LindaK125 wrote: »
    My take away from all of that? Chocolate covered espresso beans! Yes! Ophelia doesn’t mind sharing, does she?

2ad26lise96p.gif
    Sharing is caring
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi ladies, wow busy place. For dinner tonight I think I'll have a big piece of lasagna with garlic bread and a salad. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'm going to have Betty's Boston Cream Pie, and an iced mocha. I'll join you all out on the terrace.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Whew, after sharing all those chocolate covered espresso beans with Ophelia, I decided to work off all that energy out in the orchards here at the cybercafe. I worked straight through the night! Francois saved a piece of lasagna for me and he made garlic knots. I’ve had about a dozen garlic knots so you might not want to sit too close unless you’ve recently had lots of garlic, too. I wonder if Ophelia likes M&M’s? I’ve got lots in my bucket.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Wow Linda you were a busy little bee, I mean mouse. That Orchard really looks great. I'm pooped. I spent the day cleaning house and getting stuff done. It's almost back together again. I'm also starving. For dinner tonight I'd love a huge bucket of KFC original recipe fried chicken with all the trimmings. Mashed potatoes, gravy, biscuits, and baked beans. A huge coca cola with that please. Come on over Linda I'll share my bucket with you, and anyone else who comes in. Francois also threw in a bunch of the chicken fingers as well with your favorite sauce. Mine is barbecue. For dessert I'm going to have some chocolate chip cookies, and an iced mocha. First a swim though, and then dinner on the terrace, and midnight dessert by the bonfire. Oooops I meant sunset dessert
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Thanks, Zzyyggy, fried chicken and biscuits with honey for me. Yum! Midnight dessert sounds about right. I’ve had the hardest time going to bed before midnight lately. I ordered Lemon meringue pie and iced tea for dessert.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Mm, breakfast. I’ll just pop into the kitchen and see what I can find. Francois won’t mind. Snort. Oh, cold pizza. Nothing says home cooking like cold pizza for breakfast. The baskets of mini pastries are all set up and ready to go. Okay, pizza, check. Pastries, check. Oh, look, ham. I can’t eat ham in the real world, but it looks so lovely. I’ll cut a little slab, heat it up in the frying pan and put it on my pizza. I’m sure Viktor has a pot of coffee ready to go. Now I just have to score a table at the front overlooking the ocean view. Yes!
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, wow you were early this morning. I'm craving Domino's Pizza tonight. So Francois if you can I would like their deep dish stuffed crust pizza with sausages, green peppers, onions, and mushrooms double on everything, and an order of the barbecued chicken wings. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have their marbled cookie/brownie dessert, and an iced mocha. Throw in a basket of garlic bread and I'll be a happy camper
  • LindaK125
    Options
    I came in for a Heath Klondike Bar, but the garlic bread looks so good I’ll have some of that first. They’re playing Godzilla movies on the big screen out by the pool tonight. Grab your stuff Zzyyggy, it starts in 9 minutes!
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda Oooh Godzilla love those old movies. Lastnight was fun. Maybe we can have an encore presentation tonight, or scary movies until Halloween. For dinner tonight I'm going to have some french onion soup with lots of bread and butter, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have one of Betty Crocker's Outrageously stacked peanut butter brownies or two with an iced mocha.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    More Godzilla! I don’t really like scary movies, but Godzilla isn’t scary, is he? Soup sounds good, Zzyyggy. Oh, and macaroni and cheese. I’m thinking stacked brownies with chocolate mousse and raspberry cream instead of peanut butter. Oh, gee, that does sound really good.

I was watching YouTube videos and Miss Lori at Whippoorwill Holler made pumpkin fudge. I want that! Simple recipe and I love pumpkin. It’s a good thing I don’t have white chocolate chips.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I love to watch YouTube videos. Sometimes they have full length movies as well. I think I'll check back there to see what they have for Halloween. It's that time of year where I can watch all my Peanut's Specials as well. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a big old bacon cheeseburger with french fries, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have one of those huge chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. I think the last three days are catching up to me I'm poop tonight. But I'll be awake for some S'mores later.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Oh, yeah, Zzyyggy, we watched “Idiocracy” on YouTube. It’s a dumb movie that has some timely truths, he he. I wonder if the pumpkin fudge would be good on a s’mores. I’ll make sure you’re awake for s’mores.

Twanna is in the kitchen tonight making her famous Hudson deli sandwiches. Mm, the Portuguese rolls are the best. I’ve ordered the roast beef hoagie with swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, and chopped pickles, with a side of curly cheese fries and a root beer to drink.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    After spending the morning on my sailboat in the cyber pool, I’m ready to head on out to the terrace for lunch. Hopefully, Viktor or PaperDoll will be there to take my order. I want the super deluxe nacho platter and a pitcher of iced tea for the whole table, since I’m expecting people to join me and I’ll share my nachos. We can order a bunch of desserts and share those, too. Betty had an Pecan Pie Upside Down Cake that sounds wonderful.