So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Zzyyggy! How are you today? It’s been lovely and cold where I live, cool for you, of course. We barely got out of the 40’s, but by Monday the low 70’s are back for the week. I was ready for cold weather, but it wasn’t ready for me. I wonder if we’ll have snow this year. We can get snow in the Charlotte area, it just doesn’t hang around long. I might have to sit at a window at the cybercafe to watch the snowfall.

Viktor, good to see you. I’ll have a chocolate espresso sundae, please, with a glass of iced black coffee.
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    https://youtu.be/3_C-qqnuyS0
    & coffee for breakfast!
  • LindaK125
    Options
    NVintage has the same idea as me. I’m ready for dessert. I’ll start with a sleeve of fig newtons and then have some of Betty’s pumpkin praline cake with coffee. I’ll take that at by the pool in the sun. It’s cold out today!
  • Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, NVintage now thats a breakfast. I'm here for dinner. Since I can't have it in the real world anymore I'm going to order pizza tonight with the works, and extra cheese. Chicken wings and a coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have a large slice of Devil's food cake with chocolate frosting and an iced mocha. I think I'll go for a swim before dinner. Hey Linda maybe we can conjure up a snow storm for you tomorrow for brunch. I love watching it snow too just not after the 5th or 6th snow storm.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm, if you magically conjure up snow, I'd like a premium cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows on top, please? Followed by a cheesy veggie omelet and homemade hash browns.
    Yummy brunch!

Might just have to buy some spinach, mushrooms and cheese while I'm grocery shopping this a.m. :)
  • LindaK125
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Mmmmm, if you magically conjure up snow, I'd like a premium cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows on top, please? Followed by a cheesy veggie omelet and homemade hash browns.
    Yummy brunch!

Might just have to buy some spinach, mushrooms and cheese while I'm grocery shopping this a.m. :)

I want what she having, please. Oh, and a mini pastry basket, too. The snow is lovely looking here at the cybercafe.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi ladies, shakes off the snow as she enters. Been out cross country skiing and checking on the animals. Igor has made sure that they are well fed and watered during the storm. That cup of cocoa sounds good especially with the marshmellows involved. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the roasted chicken with stuffing, mashed potatoes, peas and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some brownies and an iced mocha. This time change has me all messed up today and it was only an hour.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Dinner was great, Zzyyggy. Francois makes the best stuffing. I’m ready for pumpkin pie with caramel swirl ice cream and a cup of coffee. Isn’t it wonderful to watch the snowfall while we relax in our recliners by the fireplace?
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    @LindaK125
    Ooh, life is bliss. Pumpkin pie. Caramel swirl ice cream. Coffee.
  • bellababy9031
    bellababy9031 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Ooh, life is bliss. Pumpkin pie. Caramel swirl ice cream. Coffee.

I want this, please. But first I would like a brisket sammich, Franklin BBQ smoked method please, and thank ya.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Oh, brisket! Brisket from my favorite BBQ place with all the sides: creamy slaw, cheesy grits greens and beans (with vinegar), jalapeño cornbread, sweet potato fries, macaroni and cheese, and broccoli casserole. Oh, I forgot the hash brown casserole. They have lemon icebox pie and seven layer chocolate cake for dessert. It’s all so much to eat—I’ll just nibble and anyone who wants to share, have a seat. There’s BBQ chicken, turkey, and pork, too.

We’re having a spectacular day with plenty of sunshine and temperatures in the high 60’s at my house today—exactly the same weather at the cybercafe. The guys have the fire pits going out on the terrace, so it’s nice and toasty. The leaves are starting to fall, the sweet gum trees and hickory trees are yellow, the maples have orange tops. I can finally see autumn is finally here.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi everyone, busy place here. Is the snow storm over yet, Can I go swimming? For dinner tonight I'm going to have macaroni and cheese with garlic bread and a coca cola. For dessert I'm going to have some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream with hot fudge sauce and and iced mocha. Did I mention I needed chocolate? But first a swim and then dinner on the terrace.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy, the snowstorm at the cybercafe is definitely gone! Besides, we can always slip the weather dome over the pool and the terrace, so no matter what the weather is, it’s always warm and balmy under the dome. Now if you could convince the sea monster to get out of the pool, I would be happy. Apparently, the fun game this morning was dump the mouse off her sailboat. Not what I had planned.

Now that I’ve dried off, I’m ready for lunch. Viktor, I’ll have a crab salad sandwich with tomato and lettuce on a croissant and a side of homemade potato chips with blue cheese dip. Thanks for the pitcher of iced tea. It’s a lovely day on the patio by the cyber pool.

The guys are firing up the brick oven and the grills. Don’t forget to order your pizza, BBQ, or other grilled goodies early. I’m thinking grilled veggies and pizza for dinner.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I'm sorry you got dumped from the sailboat. Was it Igor or the Seamonster in the pool? Either one we'll have send to their corner. I could deffinitely go for some grilled steak, potatoes and corn on the cob with a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. I'll go for a swim first, and then eat.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Not sure why but I'm in the mood for some moist yummy gingerbread this morning, topped with whipped cream. Maybe that gingerbread trifle I saw posted somewhere. Yep, a gingerbread trifle with extra spoons so we can all share.
  • bellababy9031
    bellababy9031 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Not sure why but I'm in the mood for some moist yummy gingerbread this morning, topped with whipped cream. Maybe that gingerbread trifle I saw posted somewhere. Yep, a gingerbread trifle with extra spoons so we can all share.

Slides up next to you and grabs a spoon (or two)
  • Zzyyggy
    edited November 2021
    Options

Hi everyone, looks like we have a ginger bread club here. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a huge bucket of fried chicken from you know where the original recipe with mashed potatoes, and gravy, and those biscuits. I'll even share my bucket with whoever comes in. Corn on the cob with lots of butter and a coca cola with that please. For dessert I'm going to have The Chocolate Truffle crunch cake from Betty Crocker and an iced mocha. That looked so good on her email today.

• LindaK125
    Options

I’m stuffed! I ate too much chicken and stuffing casserole, and thanks for sharing your mashed potatoes and gravy, Zzyyggy. Then I found leftovers from the gingerbread trifle Reenie and Bellababy shared this morning. I think Francois always makes a little extra that doesn’t get served. Now you have to mention chocolate truffle crunch cake, Zzyyggy, and I can’t resist! Maybe just a little nibble. Or two nibbles.

Viktor! I need a fork and some coffee, please.

Zzyyggy, the sea monster must go, she ate my sail boat! I am NOT whining, Viktor.

• Zzyyggy
    Options

Hi Linda, Alright no more sea monster, but Igor may be upset. He was training it to do tricks for a midday show. I'll just have to get him another pet. For dinner tonight I'm going to have some spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread and a coca cola. For dessert I'm going to have some peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, and an iced mocha. First a swim though.

• LindaK125
    Options

Hmm, I’ll have to make it up to Igor somehow. Perhaps we could relocate the sea monster to the cybercafe’s beachfront. I assume seawater would be better than chlorinated water for her. We can visit anytime.

Viktor, I’d like a hot cup of cafe mocha to go with my premium selection of M&M’s, please. Time to get comfortable in my recliner in the cybercafe’s club room by the fireplace. I’ve got my bunny slippers on, my book to read, and Useless, the cat to share my seat with. Thanks for the tuna treats for Useless, Viktor.