So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda, I'm starving and tired tonight. I'm going to have the roast beef grinder tonight with everything, a bag of chips and a coca cola. For dessert I'm going to have the giant chocolate chip cookies with m&ms and an iced mocha. I'll eat it out on the terrace tonight with the ocean view. I want to watch the sunset.
  • LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Viktor! I’ll have the same dessert as Zzyyggy. I love those big crunchy cookies and an iced mocha sounds delicious. Hey, Zzyyggy,it was 87 degrees today and sunny. It was really nice outside. It wasn’t humid at all and that’s what made a difference.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Good evening, Viktor. I’d love an iced tea with mini scoops of lemon sorbet in the tea, please. I see Zzyyggy hasn’t made it in yet. Would you please tell her I’m out by the pool?
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, Here a little early for the early bird special. I'll have the fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy, dinner rolls, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. Sorry I missed yestarday but I really wasn't feeling well. I had vertigo yestarday and was awfully dizzy, throwing up, and couldn't lie down without having to throw up. I finally called the ambulance, and got up to the hospital. I was given a bed right off the bat. My sister came after a little while. I had tests done, and blood drawn. Finally I was given some medication and that felt better. I had my own little room with my sister and had my kindle with me. They finally discharged me at 2:30 am. I never got to bed until 3:30. Needless to say I slept in this morning. I was still feeling a little dizzy earlier but just took the medication again, and feel a little better. I'm taking it easy today not doing much of anything.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy, that’s really scary. Sorry you’re feeling so sick. I’m glad you had your sister there with you. Hope you recover quickly. Sweetie made my favorite sun dried tomato chicken with sweet potatoes, broccoli, and coleslaw for dinner. But there was no dessert! Fortunately, I checked out the bakery case and saw a chocolate chip cranberry pecan muffin. Yum, coffee and muffins. We can spend the evening relaxing in our recliners.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, feeling better today but our weather isn't helping any. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the double quarter pounder with cheese and bacon, french fries, coleslaw and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have a slice of apple pie with vanilla ice cream, and an iced mocha. I'll eat out on the terrace tonight and enjoy the sunset.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hi, Zzyyggy. It’s really nice out here on the terrace. Mm, the chili mac is yummy.😋 Sweetie says he wants lemon cookies for dessert. They would be good with vanilla ice cream and an iced tea. Glad you’re on the mend Zzyyggy.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I could really use the tropical sunshine tonight. The clouds have been persistent. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the fried scalloped dinner with french fries, coleslaw, a coca cola, dinner rolls, and tarter sauce. For dessert I'll have some klondike bars and an iced mocha. Feeling better today but just had my three sisters over for cake and ice cream and I'm pooped.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hi, Zzyyggy. Ah, tropical sun after sunset. Nice. Sweetie and I ordered chocolate silk pie and iced mochas for dessert. I think Sweetie already scarfed his down. He wants to get to bed early. He’s putting plywood floor in some of the attic and he wants to start early in the morning before it gets too hot. Too bad he didn’t decide to do this in February.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, Just think you'll have it next February. I am starving tonight. I'm going to have a big ole bacon cheeseburger with onion rings and a root beer this time around. For dessert I'll have some brownies and an iced mocha. I'll have it out on the terrace again since we didn't see a whole lot of sun in the real world.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Viktor, I’ll be joining Zzyyggy out on the terrace. I’d like a cup of coffee and a brownie iced with vanilla frosting and sprinkled with mini M&M’s, please.

Zzyyggy, I hope you’re feeling better. I’m tired tonight because I didn’t get enough sleep last night. I was reading and totally lost track of the time. I ended up going to bed at 4:30 am. I really have to stop doing that. My plan is to finish my dessert and fall asleep in my recliner right here on the terrace at the cybercafe.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I do that all the time reading until 4:00 or 4:30 am. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the roast pork dinner with mashed potatoes, green beans, gravy, dinner rolls and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have a slice of apple pie with vanilla ice cream and an iced mocha. I'll eat out on the terrace and at least get some tropical sunshine.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy, that apple pie looks real good. I think I’ll order a piece of pie with ice cream, too.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the grilled porter house steak with baked potato and salad. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have a slice of blueberry pie with vanilla ice cream and an iced mocha. I'm starving tonight. I'll eat it out on the terrace and watch Francois grill it up. He's got the barbecue all set up for what ever you want.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy, I had some of the grilled vegetables, as well as the steak. Delicious. Then I ordered grilled peaches for dessert. The peaches were served over ice cream. 😋
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I remember having grilled peaches over the summer when I was a kid. I haven't had them in awhile. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the bucket of Kentucky fried chicken with mashed potatoes, gravy, biscuits and corn on the cob with a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some brownies and an iced mocha. I'll eat it out on the patio and watch the boats out on the ocean.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hi, Zzyyggy. Where we used to live we had a neighbor who was a chef. For one of our neighborhood picnics he brought dessert—little chocolate cups filled with chocolate mousse, iced with ganache, and topped with fresh raspberries. Divine and probably way too elegant for a picnic, but they truly were delicious. We had the best neighborhood picnics. Sweetie asked if Francois would make some of those for dessert. Oh, yes, I would love, love, love that! And coffee.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, those do sound delicious. In my old family we had a chef who use to cook on an Aircraft carrier. He would bake huge cookies and I mean huge bigger then those large cookies. He also made some good chowder and mac and cheese, but it's the cookies I missed. For dinner tonight I'm going to have some lasagna with garlic bread and a salad with a coca cola. For dessert I'll have a large freshly made peanutbutter chocolate chip cookies with an iced mocha. I'll eat out on the terrace by the ocean and watch the dolphins and whales. I keep looking out my window to see if I see Champ our local lake monster in the bay. Haven't seen him yet.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Dinner was delicious, Zzyyggy. That’s because I ordered the same thing you ordered. Now it’s 11:00 pm and Sweetie is eating coleslaw. Not something I would choose for a bedtime snack. He always eats right before going to bed. If I did that I wouldn’t be able to sleep. That is unless I eat at the cybercafe. I think another mousse filled chocolate cup would be good. Perhaps with blueberries this time. A cup of coffee would be good, too. Now I’m sure I’ll have sweet dreams. I’m off to bed before I all asleep in my chair.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda I should really read these posts before I post. I meant my old building not family lol. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the macaroni and cheese with garlic bread and salad and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream with chocolate sauce and an iced mocha. Had the real thing this morning at Starbucks after shopping at Market32. My coffee has gone up. A medium is now 6.25. I wonder how much a large one is.