So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    I’m a bit early today and the cybercafe diner looks like a coffee shop. I’ll head out to the terrace. Viktor, I’m going t have an early dinner today. I’d like the chicken piccata with potato gnocchi and Parmesan roasted vegetables. I see that comes with a tomato salad and a bread basket and Francois is making popovers today. Best rolls ever, except for his croissants. I’ll save the apple strudel and coffee for later this evening. To drink? Just some sparkling water for now. Thanks, Viktor.
  • Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda, I'm going to spend the rest of the Winter in the Cyber Cafe. Today though wasn't bad at 35 degrees but we had rain in the afternoon. For dinner tonight I'll have the roast pork and roasted winter vegetables with potatoes. Dinner rolls and butter with that. Also a coca cola. For dessert I'll have the blueberry cobbler and some vanilla ice cream with an iced mocha. Today it's rain. Tomorrow we get ice Eeeek, and I'm suppose to go desk chair shopping with my sisters. The ice though looks like it's going to be south of us.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Dessert time, Zzyyggy. I do realize you’re probably already asleep, but this is the cybercafe where my 9 pm can be your 6 pm. We can enjoy the view from the terrace.

I hope you can get your shopping in without an ice storm. This week we’re having warm weather in the 70’s. We were supposed to have rain today through Wednesday, but it looks like that’s not going to happen.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, Success. No ice this morning, but it's raining right now. I'd hate to be out there now. I got a nice comfy new desk chair, but they had to put it together so I won't get it until tomorrow or Thursday. My sister will pick it up. We all went out to lunch afterwords and it was nice. The weather wasn't too bad either. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a bucket of fried chicken from you know where with the mashed potatoes, gravy, coleslaw, and biscuits. Lots of butter and gravy, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some brownies, and an iced mocha.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Glad you ordered your chair, Zzyyggy. Hopefully, they’ll deliver it before it snows. Betty made meatballs and gravy with mashed potatoes. Looks like the gravy has onions and mushrooms. I ordered that with carrots and those biscuits look good, too. Francois made carrot cake today and I want that for dessert. 😋
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, your dinner sounds so good I'll have that tonight, a coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have the carrot cake as well and an iced mocha. Gorgeous day outside today with the temp at 55 degrees and then it just plummeted. Right now its 29 degrees, and snowing out.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Whew, I almost didn’t make it before midnight. It’s a good thing I have a room at the cybercafe’s inn. I was reading and I completely lost track of the time. I’ll just have a quick bedtime snack and head up to bed. Hmm, maybe some cheese and whole grain bread would be good.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, how do you like the new beds upstairs. Just remodeled them. I'm here for the early bird special tonight. I'm going to have a big ole bacon cheeseburger with the works, french fries, and a coca cola. For dessert I think I'll have a hot fudge sundae and an iced mocha. Man was it ever gorgeous outside but it was colddddddd
  • LindaK125
    Options
    The cybercafe’s inn has the loveliest rooms with gorgeous views! I have a room with an ocean view. I had dinner in my room on my very own private balcony. It was a beautiful day at the cybercafe, unlike the cloudy day where I live. Well, I just came down for a cup of tea and a lemon wafer or two.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda. It's snowing all day here, and cloudy, and cold. I'm going to hang out by the pool and enjoy some barbecued steaks, potato and corn on the cob for dinner. Rolls and a coca cola with that please. Ooooh the sun feels so good here. For dessert I'll have some apple crisp and an iced mocha. Maybe I'll take a room upstairs and hibernate here for the rest of the Winter.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy, it’s wonderful out by the pool today. You had snow and we had a sunny 77 degrees today. Tomorrow will be 20 degrees colder. The weather at the cybercafe is so much more consistent. I wonder if @ReenieHJ is enjoying the snow today

It’s nice to have Sunset dessert again even if it’s a bit early. The apple crisp is really yummy with ice cream and caramel sauce. Would you like some whipped cream? I think I’ll add some whipped cream to my coffee.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....everywhere we go.
    It's beautiful out there but you gotta be careful, there's still ice underneath in places. Spent some calories shoveling so I came in to see what's on the evening menu at the cafe tonight.
    Actually I think I'll have some hot chocolate and a plate of Christmas cookies. :) Got lots to share if anyone's interested. :)
  • LindaK125
    Options
    I came into the cybercafe this morning and saw @ReenieHJ sound asleep in her recliner surrounded by plates of Christmas cookies! Lovely, yummy Christmas cookies. I just finished another coffee, but I’m so tired. I wonder if eating all those cookies has made me sleepy. Perhaps I should eat some protein before I take a nap. A cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, and chipotle ranch dressing sounds good.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi ladies, yes it does look like Christmas around here, but all the decorations are down. I think I'll have the cheeseburger too with french fries and a root beer this time around. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. It warmed up here today to 25 degrees with lots of sunshine so the snow is beginning to melt.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Wiping all these crumbs off and glancing around to make sure nobody saw me sleeping with cookies in my mouth. How embarrassing......

I'd love a dish of Seafood Newburg right now. Ice cold water please. And some Hot Chocolate Pudding Cake for dessert, topped with whipped cream. :) No calories there.

Have a wonderful evening everyone!!
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Viktor! I’d like to order the same dessert @ReenieHJ ordered, please. Hot Chocolate Pudding Cake and hot chocolate for dessert. Could you drizzle some fudge sauce over that for me? Thanks. Yummy!😋

Zzyyggy, we had a nice cool day of 55 degrees, but now the temperatures are going up in the high 60’s and 70’s. It would feel Ike early June to you. All the trees are budding and people are mowing their lawns.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Oh, I almost forgot, anyone care for some M&M’s? I have my bucket of M&M’s (they’re in little packages) right here on the side of my recliner. Wait, someone ate all the caramel ones. Has @PaperDoll_ been hanging out at the cybercafe again?
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options
    LindaK125 wrote: »
    Oh, I almost forgot, anyone care for some M&M’s? I have my bucket of M&M’s (they’re in little packages) right here on the side of my recliner. Wait, someone ate all the caramel ones. Has @PaperDoll_ been hanging out at the cybercafe again?

🤫 You’ll blow my disguise. 🥸 I got fired months ago and forbidden to enter the cafe. Something about they couldn’t keep fries in stock with me around.

They didn’t say anything about the M&M’s though 😏
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi ladies, We just had a really bad snow squall around here. I could hardly see out the window. It only lasted a couple of minutes though. Fortunately I had gotten in a walk earlier. Linda I think it was Igor he does have a fondness for anything Caramel. ReenieHJ, way to enjoy the cookies. For dinner tonight I'll have the roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, stuffing and gravy with a coca cola. Beans and lots of butter with that. For dessert I'll have some brownies and an iced mocha.