So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda. Here for the early bird special. I'm going to have the homemade fried chicken platter with mashed potatoes and gravy and corn on the cob. Dinner rolls and lots of butter with all that. Also a coca cola. For dessert I think I'll have that Chocolate lava cake Better had with an iced mocha. They all looked so good though.
  • LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Another lovely Saturday afternoon at the cybercafe I decided to to a leisurely swim around the pool, now that the huge leprechaun is out of the pool. I asked Viktor to put my dinner order in after I’m done with my swim. I ordered the beef sausage with peppers and onions over tortellini and a salad. Francois made some rustic bread—buttered or garlic bread? Perhaps both. Cafe mocha and spumoni for dessert. 😋
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I'm on a chicken run right now. I'm going to have a huge basket of chicken fingers with barbecue sauce, frenchfries and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. Had the real thing today at my coffee shop. Actually had two. So now that we're past ST. Patrick's day and the giant leprechaun I think I see easter bunnies popping up everywhere. Igor no giant Easter Bunny in the Pool. Although you can change it to yellow, and green the colors of spring.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hey, Zzyyggy. You’ve got me thinking about Chick-fil-A’s chicken nuggets, they are the best. Maybe I’ll order some for breakfast here at the cybercafe.

Viktor, I’d love a cup of tea and a lemon square, please.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, Tonight I'm going to have a Bacon Cheese Burger with Onion rings and a root beer this time around. For dessert I'll have a hot fudge sundae, and an iced mocha. We're having classic Spring weather. Nice but chilly days. It's suppose to be chilly nights and warm days for sugaring which has already started.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy, that sundae sounds good. I finished my cheeseburger and I’m ready for dessert. Viktor promised to bring my chocolate espresso sundae right out.

We’re having our typical Spring weather just southeast of Charlotte, too. The bradford pears are finished blooming and in full leaf, while all my maples have leaves half unfurled. The azaleas are blooming and the grass is green and growing fast. We’ve been having some rain every week, but on windy days we’re still under fire warnings. We need more rain if we are to avoid a drought this summer. Sweetie wants to plant seeds in the garden. Not the best way to grow things around here. Our last frost date is coming up in a couple of weeks. Things heat up real fast here and seedlings can’t handle that hot weather.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, here for the early bird special. I'm going to have a t-bone steak with baked potato, lots of butter, and a salad. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have some of that Better then Anything Cake Betty had on the email, and an iced mocha. I think it's suppose to be Better the Sex, but since it's a family friendly websight she has to keep it family safe.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Mm, cake for breakfast! My favorite cake is german chocolate cake, Zzyyggy. Adding caramel and whipped cream would be wonderful. I like crushed Heath Bars better than the toffee bits even though Heath makes them. Cake and cafe mocha at the cybercafe sounds so much better than tuna melt on a baked potato.

The bad storms that have been south of us for a couple of days are moving through our area today. We won’t have tornados, but they’re saying the storms could be severe. I think I’ll hang out at the cybercafe, go for a nice swim in the pool, and read my book today.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, that sounds like a great way to spend the day. Hope the storms aren't too severe. Here we're just having very raw weather. The sunshine is really nice but there is a cold north wind blowing. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the double quarter pounder with cheese from you know where with those yummy fries and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have a hot fudge sundae and an iced mocha. For some reason I've been craving McDonald's french fries lately.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Tonight I’m craving macaroni and cheese! Lots of veggies, please. And iced tea, too. Oh, and Viktor? Dessert, can’t forget dessert. Turtles, please—you know, the chocolate covered turtles with caramel and pecans. 😋
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, what a place this is to indulge in our cravings. I'm going to have a big bowl of spaghetti and meatballs with lots of garlic bread and butter. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'm going to have that Peanut Butter Chocolate Poke Cake that Betty had on the Email. All those Peanut butter cups mmmmm, and an iced mocha with that please.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I'm pooped tonight. I think I'll have a huge bowl of sea food chowder, with lots of bread and butter for dipping, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some brownies and an iced mocha. I think I'll sit out on the lanai and enjoy the sunset.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Great sunset tonight, Zzyyggy. Viktor, could we please have some more iced mochas and I’ll have brownies with vanilla buttercream icing.

We’ve been having some beautiful weather lately. My azaleas have finally started blooming again. When the temperature dropped down to 21 degrees that one night, the plants weren’t too happy. Sweetie planted some marigolds under the front window. I hope they survive the nighttime lows for the next couple of days.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Oh my goodness, it’s dinner time and all I want to do is take a nap! Viktor, I think I’ll have breakfast this evening. Blueberry pancakes with lots of syrup, please. Iced coffee, too. After that I can grab a recliner out on the lanai and sleep.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I may join you on the lanai for a snooze. I'm tired tonight too, and our weather isn't helping at all. Rain all day. First dinner though. I'm going to have a bacon cheeseburger with onion rings and rootbeer. For dessert I'll have a brownie and an iced mocha. If we sleep for too long we may miss sunset dessert. Hmmm maybe I can postpone the sunset until after we wake up.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Nice afternoon out here at the cyber pool. Not even 60 degrees at my house.

Viktor, I’d like a cheese and freggies plate and a pitcher of iced tea, please. I’m going to sit here and enjoy the warm weather. I need a new book to read.
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    It's been a long time, glad to be back in here.

Not my usual, but I'd like to sip on a glass of Sauvignon Blanc for a little while. It's absolutely beautiful today and I'm reflecting on the simple, much appreciated things in my life, something I should do more often.

I'd like sauteed shrimp and fettucini drenched in homemade Alfredo sauce, always a favorite. Some crunchy garlic bread would be nice, too.

Soaking in the sunshine today, could I please get a pina colada? Thank you for the great service. I should come back here more often.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi everyone, and welcome back to the cyber cafe LoveyChar. You're welcomed back anytime. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the surf n turf with a baked potato, and coca cola. For dessert I'll have some brownies, and an iced mocha. Coming in a little late this afternoon. The evening got away from me.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Mm, fettuccine Alfredo—one of my favorite kinds of macaroni and cheese. I had some garlic bread when I was visiting Francois in the kitchen. He makes the most delicious food. Viktor promised to bring out more brownies and iced coffee in a few minutes.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Winter has returned this a.m. :(

Lots of creamy hot chocolate with whipped cream please! And some yummy sugary hot Monkey bread to pick at and share with friends. Thank you!

Tugging the blankets in closer. Dogs cuddled beside me. Good book in my lap. Hot breakfast on the table. You guys all know where to find me. <3