So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Viktor, I’d like a pitcher of iced tea and an everything bagel with a slab of cream cheese, please. Generic_Excuse ordered one earlier and it sounded so good I had to have one.

Hey, Zzyyggy. We’re having another warm day, too. Of course, it will get cooler by the end of the week. At least we won’t be getting anymore frosts like last week. My jasmine got frostbite and turned brown.
  • Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, Generic-excuse nice order. Linda, sorry to hear about the frostbitten jasmine. That's what happens sometimes up here when people plant too early or even when they don't. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a big platter of spaghetti and meatballs and some garlic bread and a coca cola. I need to make another batch of that in the real world. I'm running low on my freezer packets. Pulled out my last one for lunch today. For dessert I'm going to have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. We've been getting rain all day today. Some of it really hard. The temps have been reasonable, but it's just too wet to go outside.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Viktor, I’d like macaroni and cheese with meatballs, please. Mm, garlic bread, yum. It’s so nice out here on the terrace tonight. Maybe we can get Igor to light the fire pits and we’ll have s’mores tonight.

Zzyyggy, the jasmine tends to get frostbite every year. Sometimes it doesn’t bloom, but it always comes back. Some of the azaleas didn’t bloom because the frost got their blooms, as well. Even one of the holly trees had some frostbite. While we do have late frosts, it doesn’t normally get down to 21 degrees. The petunias survived the cold because they were up against the bricks in the house. Must have been quite a bit warmer there.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, we just had a thunderstorm this afternoon. It got up to about 70 degrees before the rain came in. I guess Spring is coming sometime. For dinner tonight I'm going to have some Fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy and corn on the cob, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have a large slice of angel food cake with vanilla ice cream and an iced mocha.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Wow Zzyyggy, 70 degrees is downright toasty in Vermont this time of year! We’re having a gorgeous day today, both at my house and at the cybercafe. I think I’ll spend some time out on the patio by the cyber pool with a big cheese and freggies plate, a pitcher of iced tea, and my book. You’re welcome to join me, but I’ll warn you now: when I’m reading a good book I’m not good company, unless you don’t mind being ignored.

Viktor, please don’t forget my favorite little cheese crackers!
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I think I will join you. That's okay I have my own book. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the fried scallops with french fries and lots of tarter sauce. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. I'm pooped tonight so I may fall asleep before sunset dessert.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Sleep through Sunset Dessert, Zzyyggy? Scandalous! Viktor, I’m craving pumpkin pecan pie for Sunset Dessert. It’s about holidays. When we used to go home to West Virginia for every holiday we always had turkey and ham. For some reason it reminds me of pumpkin pie, even though, in reality, we only made pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving.

Anyway, have you noticed that very large bunny by the front door. He’s got to be six feet tall. Igor says his name is Harvey.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, Harvey mmm, as long as he doesn't start jumping around I'll be fine. For dinner tonight I think I'll have some French onion soup with lots of bread and butter for dipping, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have a slice of angle food cake, and vanilla ice cream, and an iced mocha. Love the bouquets of Tulips all around, and the spring flowers popping up around the cafe. Easter bunnies galore around here as well.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Good afternoon, Viktor. I’ll have a burger with tomato and blue cheese, please. Cheesy curly fries and coleslaw on the side and a Dr Pepper to drink, too. Another beautiful day at the cybercafe, so I’m heading out to the terrace. Oh good, Zzyyggy there you are. I’ll join you. Viktor told me what you’re ordering for dessert. I ordered the angel food cake with vanilla ice cream, too, but I added mixed berries, whipped cream and chocolate sauce to go with it.

It was supposed to be cloudy and drizzly today, but the Weather Goddess changed her mind and we’re having another beautiful day. My purple iris are blooming—just in time for Easter.
    uzony2kcdwil.jpeg
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, beautiful plants. We have tulips just popping up around here. Although they may go back into hiding. We're having snow squalls today and a N'or easter on Tuesday. Just when I start to think Winter is on it's way out. Tuesday's event is suppose to be mainly rain though. Happy Easter. Dinner tonight of course Ham, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean cassarole, dinner rolls with lots of butter, green beans, and a coca cola. For dessert Francois made a special devil's food bunny cake with chocolate frosting, and different colored jelly beans for decorations. I'll have an iced mocha with that please. There are easter baskets with a chocolate candy bunny, more jelly beans and what ever your heart desires. Mine has hershey kisses in it, and an I O U for Klondike bars. There will be a late night fire lit easter egg hunt as well.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Wow, Zzyyggy, you’re about two months behind us on the tulips. We’re one week past our last freeze date, so we’re expecting rain tomorrow and Tuesday. We’ll have to hang out at the cybercafe by the pool and enjoy the sunshine here. It’s a good thing I’m getting an Easter basket here because I completely forgot to buy any Easter candy. I suppose that’s a good thing. I like the speckled eggs. Hey, do you have any purple Peeps in your basket? Sweetie says they all taste the same, but that’s not the point.

Oh, Happy Easter!🐣
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I think it's been too cold for the tulips around here. And yes I think I still have some purple peeps. For dinner tonight I'm going to have some macaroni and cheese and garlic bread, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hey Zzyyggy. I think I’ll make it an early night tonight, but before I go I have to put in my Sunset Dessert order. I want to get some chocolate so I’ll have sweet dreams tonight.

Good evening, Viktor. I’d like a chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich with chocolate chip mint ice cream and the edges rolled in mini M&M’s, please.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, Tonight I'm going to have oven roasted pork chops with roasted fingerling potatoes, green beans with lots of butter, and a coca cola. Dinner rolls with that please. For dessert I'll have some double chocolate klondike bars and an iced mocha. I'll take dinner out on the terrace since we got snow today. It won't stay for very long though, and it was pretty to see, but gee whiz I'm getting tired of it.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, the sun is out today but it was cold in the real world. Can't wait for it to warm up. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a bacon cheeseburger with french fries and a root beer. For dessert I'll have that Betty Crocker brownie cookie dessert in the email, and an iced mocha. I may even try that in the real world.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Mm, Betty’s brownie cookie did sound good. It would be even better with some ice cream. Truly chocolate for me, please. Francois is putting a big salad together for me with blue cheese dressing and tomato and olives and steak. Viktor is bringing out a pitcher of iced tea for me. I’m sure he’ll be bringing more iced mochas for you Zzyyggy.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Sure is nice here on the terrace at the cybercafe this afternoon. Zzyyggy, it’s supposed to be up in the 80’s in Charlotte for the next four days. I’m not ready for warmer weather. Well, no, I’m not ready for hot and humid weather. Hopefully, the summer humidity won’t start until the middle of July and we’ll have a mild hurricane season without the tropical heat and humidity hanging over us. Yeah, that will happen 🙄.

Right now though, I think I‘ll call our favorite waiter over and order some iced tea with scoops of lemon sorbet in it . Yum. Viktor, I’m going to order dinner for later, too. I’m thinking baked ziti with meatballs and extra cheese, garlic bread, Italian salad, and more iced tea. I haven’t decided on Sunset Dessert yet. Ginger cake with lemon buttercream icing or Orange Dreamsicle cake is tempting.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, it was nice out today but I could really do without the wind, and some of that 80 degrees. Tonight I'm going to have the meatloaf, and mashed potatoes with green beans and lots of gravy. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and an iced mocha. I think I'll join you out on the terrace and stay for sunset dessert.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy, Betty had a Hummingbird Cake Recipe today! Made me think of Eabl. I just might order some for breakfast tomorrow morning.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I saw that too, and thought about you. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a thick cut of prime rib, baked potato and salad and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream with chocolate sauce, and an iced mocha. Went swimming earlier so I'm pooped tonight.