So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda, Chips and dip yum. Swimming sounds like fun too. Pancakes for dinner was good last night. Tonight though I think I'll have pizza and barbecued chicken wings with a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some brownies, and an iced mocha. Haven't seen the email yet as to what Betty's got cooking.
  • LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    Pizza and brownies sounds really good, Zzyyggy.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    It’s a beautiful day at the cybercafe. It been a beautiful day in Charlotte, too. It’s starting to cloud up now, still lovely, though.
    shxjejq7doje.jpeg
    I wish the grass would stay green and luscious all summer long! My petunias from last year survived the winter. We put them inside the garage for those couple of days that got down in the low 20’s at night and icy during the day. They even bloomed in the winter.
    ov480bg5kb0t.jpeg

Viktor promised to bring my order of salad and nachos out here on the patio at dinner time and he made sure there’s an iced cold pitcher of tea that he’s been refilling every time I pour some in my glass. Igor put up all new umbrellas for the tables on the patio and terrace. It looks so pretty out here.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda what great pictures. Unfortunately I don't have a yard, just a back parking lot. However we do have a raspberry bush back there. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the meatloaf platter with mashed potatoes and gravy and string beans a coca cola with that. For dessert I think I'll have a hot fudge sundae with an iced mocha. We had a gorgeous day here too, but it looks like it'll be the last one for awhile.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Viktor, I’ll have a big ol’ cup of cafe mocha and windmill cookies, please. I’m going over to sit with Zzyyggy.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Macaroni and cheese, please, Viktor. Would you ask Francois to add meatballs and sauce and peppers and onions? And I’d like garlic bread and salad and iced tea. I’ll be out on the terrace. Thanks Viktor. Oh, look—Zzyyggy’s ice cream freezer is full. I love that there’s a kitchen on the terrace. Mm, Heath Klondike bars. I wish they made M&M’s Klondike Bars.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I think I'll have macaroni and cheese for dinner as well, but without all the additions. Lots of bread and butter with that and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have a couple double chocolate Klondike bars and an iced mocha. I think Francois said he would make some M&Ms Klondike bars. He does have the recipe for pretty much everything in the world.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy! Thanks for asking Francois to make my special dessert. 😋 Delicious.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda you're welcome. I'm pooped tonight. For dinner I'm going to have the fish n chips and a coca cola with that. For dessert I'll have some more of the double chocolate klondike bars and an iced mocha. I think I might make it for sunset dessert.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Zzyyggy! Now that the sun is down I’m going in to sit by the fore in the cybercafe’s Club Room. I got chilled today. Got my hair cut and I think Miss Nora had the air conditioning on 55 degrees and it was windy and cloudy today. And, yes, Zzyyggy, it was a chilly 63 degrees.

Viktor, I’ll have some nice warm apple crisp with lots of whipped cream and a cup of coffee, please. Sweetie would like a slice of pecan pie with homemade vanilla ice cream.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, well today here up north it's rainy wet and miserable all day. Not a good day to go outside which I didn't. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a big ole bacon cheese burger, onion rings and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have that nice warm applie crisp with whipped cream and an iced mocha. I think I'll hang out on the terrace and enjoy the sunshine.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    It was a nice Saturday, but only in the low 50’s, so chilly for us. Another night to sit by the fire. I’ve got my bunny slippers on and my book. Francois made minestrone and fresh crusty bread for dinner and now it’s time for dessert for me. Viktor, I’d like a pot of tea and some ginger cookies, please.
  • Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I'll have a slice of Chicken bacon ranch pizza, spicy garlic wings, and fires with a X-large Iced Turtle Mocha (dark chocolate with whip)

Gosh that looks terrible to write but the flavors! I think I just miss salt. 🤔😂
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Ladies, welcome to the Cyber Cafe Generic-Excuse, Enjoy your order. For dinner tonight I'm going to have some lasagna, and dinner rolls with lots of butter, and a salad. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have a couple of devil's food cupcakes with chocolate frosting, and an iced mocha. Did I mention I was in need of some chocolate therapy? Lots of rain today and chilly temps at 30 degrees. I think I'll enjoy my dinner out on the nice warm terrace tonight.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hello @Generic_Excuse! I had to Google turtle mocha just to make sure it was exactly what I wanted and I found frozen turtle mocha. Definitely having that for dessert.

Viktor! A frozen turtle mocha and yes, I know I ate lasagna, salad, and a dozen dinner rolls with Zzyyggy. And Zzyyggy needs more chocolate, Viktor. Perhaps a double chocolate Klondike Bar will help. Everyone needs medicinal chocolate once in a while. We need more chocolate dip here!
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, Yes I think I do need more chocolate. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a double quarter pounder with cheese, french fries and a coca cola. Sometimes you just need something from Micky Dees. For dessert I'll have some brownies and an iced mocha. That should take care of my chocolate needs. Gorgeous day out there but still a chilly wind is blowing.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    I was hoping for fast food today, but Sweetie made cheeseburgers at home because “they’re better tasting and better for you.” There were no fries, no milkshakes. Well, I haven’t had a milkshake in years.

Viktor, I’ll have a chocolate milkshake and french fries, please. Brownies for dessert sound good. I’d like mine with vanilla buttercream icing.

Zzyyggy, we’re having a windy day, too. Of course, it’s 79 degrees, so not chilly today. Sweetie is out working on the lawn. He’s becoming obsessed. The grass always looks nice in the spring. As soon as the hot, humid weather starts the lawn suffers. Maybe this year will be different.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Quiet at the cybercafe this morning. Viktor brought me a mini pastries basket and a pot of coffee out here on the terrace and I’m so relaxed I might just fall asleep. Good thing we have recliners out here. Mm, a chocolate eclair. I haven’t had one of these since, well, a lifetime ago.
  • Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    A Bacon, Egg, & Cheese on Everything Bagel with Hollandaise, American Potatoes, and a breakfast roast coffee with sweet cream please. 😌
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, Very Sunny and warm out there today. Got in a walk earlier, and it seemed like everyone and their uncle were out. Well everyone and their dog. For lunch today I'm going to have chineese food. Pork fried rice with general Gau's chicken, and broccoli, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have a couple of fortune cookies, and a chocolate milk shake.