So this is a Cyber Cafe What'll be?

Options

Replies

• Zzyyggy
    Zzyyggy Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda, The dinner was good. I have leftovers. I should have cut the mushrooms up into smaller pieces, but that was the only problem. I will deffinitely make that again. It was easy. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the Spareribs with mashed potatoes, gravy and baked beans with a coca cola. Dinner rolls and lots of butter of course. For dessert I'm going to thave that Sky High Salted Caramel chocolate cupcake or two that was on the Betty Newsletter and an iced mocha.

J doe welcome to the cyber cafe. Linda is right if you can dream it we can make it, it's free, and with no calories, and everything tastes great.
  • LindaK125
    LindaK125 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    Great night at the cybercafe! It’s another night sitting in front of the fire for me. We had a rainy day today and I got chilled. At least it’s nice and toasty here at the cybercafe. Francois made me a big Greek salad with stuffed grape leaves and grilled chicken earlier. Time for dessert. I was eyeing those cupcakes, Zzyyggy, but I like my caramel without the salt. I’m thinking peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream would be good tonight.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I think I'll have a huge plate of macaroni and cheese, and lots of bread and butter with that. A coca cola as well. For dessert how about some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. Went to bake a batch of cookies this afternoon and had no eggs. Was too lazy to get some too. They can wait until tomorrow. I think I'll go for a swim in the cyber pool even though it does look a little green for St. Patrick's day.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Igor made the pool green? Well, it wouldn’t be the first time. At least it’s just water and not jello. I’ll have to carefully choose my wardrobe so I don’t clash with the pool. Fortunately, so many colors go with green.

The macaroni and cheese was really yummy tonight Zzyyggy, wasn’t it? I think I’ll have chips and dips tonight. I’m craving kettle chips with onion dip. I’m sure Viktor won’t mind slicing up a baguette for me. I need something to spread my pimento cheese spread on. Oh, Viktor, my own bottle of Cheerwine? Lovely.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda. I'm craving fried anything tonight so I think I'll go with the fish n chips with lots of tarter sauce and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookie and an iced mocha. There are a lot of colors of green. I like the giant leprachaun floating around, but I always thought they were smaller, and where is that pot of gold? lol.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Hershey’s has Pot Of Gold chocolate candies. I think I’ll have the chocolate covered caramels for dessert. Viktor, I’ll have a cheese and veggie omelet with biscuits and a pot of coffee, please.

That leprechaun is so big I won’t be able to maneuver my yacht around it. (Hey, the pool is a lot bigger than it looks.)
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda. It's still snowing out there, and we already have quite a bit. Thank goodness for the Cyber Cafe. I'm going to have a Bacon Cheeseburger with fries and a coca cola. For dessert I'll some brownies and an iced mocha. Yeah the pool is like the old Star Trek Holodecks that just keep going and going.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Viktor, how are you tonight? It’s so cold in the real world tonight I think I’ll sit by the fire. I’ll have brownies iced with vanilla buttercream frosting and a cafe mocha, please.

Zzyyggy, you got snow, we got over an inch of rain from the storm. There were thunderstorms early in the morning with rolling thunder, which sounds truly ominous. This afternoon we had a bit of sun and it was very windy. The temperature has dropped into the 20’s. Really cold for us. You’re right, what would we ever do without the cybercafe?
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda. It was cold around here today as well with temps at 20 degrees. It's suppose to get warmer during the next week. The good thing is that the sun is out, and makes things bright and cheery. For dinner tonight I'm going to go for the Sunday roasted chicken dinner with mashed potatoes, squash, stuffing, and gravy. This time I think I'll have a root beer with that and of course lots of dinner rolls with butter. For dessert I'll have Betty's Creamy Coffee filled brownie with an iced mocha. It's a good thing these things are virtual and don't have any caffein. I'd be up all night.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Viktor, Zzyyggy’s Sunday dinner sounds perfect. I’ll have that, please. I saw Betty’s email but I couldn’t decide between espresso cupcakes, dark chocolate mocha torte, or coffee-toffee cake with caramel icing. Surprise me, Viktor. I’ll be out on the patio by the pool. I see Zzyyggy out there enjoying the extra hour of sunshine. I’m going to join her.

Zzyyggy, yes, it’s nice to see the sun shining. I forgot about the time change this morning. The sun didn’t come up until 7:36 am this morning where I live. It always takes me awhile before I get used to it being dark so late in the morning.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I know what you mean by the time change, and the sun coming out later in the morning. It always takes me a couple of days to get use to it. Thank goodness all my devices reset their clocks. All I have to set is the one on the stove. For dinner tonight I'm going to have a big bowl of french onion soup with lots of bread and butter. A coca cola with that please. For dessert I'll have some strawberry shortcakes with more whipped cream then strawberries hee hee, and an iced mocha. Have you been back to People One Health? They're Community Feature is up and running. I'm waiting until they get the point wheel back. The teams are also back.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Good evening, Viktor. I’d like a cafe mocha and a plate of Milano cookies, please. That should give me sweet dreams tonight.

Zzyyggy, I haven’t checked back with People One Health. I’m not sure I want to.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I am starving. I'm going to go for a plate of fried chicken, onion rings, coleslaw, and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have a slice of blueberry pie with vanilla ice cream to make up for forgetting that yestarday was national Pi day. Although I'm not sure how I could with Igor hanging all the pi signs around. An iced mocha with that please.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    I can’t believe we missed Pi/Pie Day! Francois is probably very disappointed in us. Maybe he didn’t notice? I’m going to order a piece of pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream for Sunset Dessert.

Viktor, I’d like macaroni and cheese with sautéed onions and peppers, broccoli and mini meatballs, please.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    The guys are out on the terrace checking to see if the brick oven is ready for pizzas! More pies Zzyyggy! I want lots of cheese on mine, with veggies and sauce and meatballs. Yum! Francois made mini-bites fruit pies. I can’t wait! There’s even ice mochas, iced tea, and other soft drinks in the terrace kitchen.

I’m going to sit out here on the terrace and enjoy the heat from the oven and the sun. We’re having a chilly and rainy day in Charlotte. Sweetie made chicken soup for dinner—perfect for a day like today.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, We had a gorgeous day up north here with sunshine, and 51 degrees in the afternoon. Even saw a flock of geese flying north. Pizza it is. I'll have mine with lots of cheese as well. Onions, mushrooms and sausages, and a coca cola with that. For dessert I'll have a slice of apple pie with vanilla ice cream and an iced mocha. Linda, would you believe I even had Pi day written on my calender so I wouldn't forget. Hmmmm
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, The Cafe is all decorated for ST. Patrick's Day, and I'm wearing my green. For dinner tonight I'm going to have the corn beef and cabbage with a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some of the green brownies Francois made for the occaision and an iced mocha. Temp is now a very warm 63 degrees with the sun shining. It's been a gorgeous day here in the real world.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Happy St. Patrick’s Day, Zzyyggy. Mm, dinner was delicious, Francois outdid himself. I’m so glad I joined you for dinner Zzyyggy. I wasn’t sure about the green brownies, but they’re delicious, especially with ice cream, fudge sauce, and whipped cream. 😋

We had a cybercafe weather day in the real world today. The sky was an amazing blue with some fluffy white clouds, the sun was shining, and it was 73 degrees. My lawn is green, the Bradford Pear trees are almost done blooming, the dogwood trees are almost ready to start blooming, and the red and dark pink azaleas are blooming! If only the weather could stay this nice all summer long.
  • LindaK125
    Options
    Viktor, I’m ready for my cheese and freggies plate. I’ll have a sapphire martini with that, please. It’s so beautiful out here by the cyber pool. I might just be able to finish my book this afternoon.
  • Zzyyggy
    Options
    Hi Linda, I am starving tonight. I'm going to go for the fish n chips dinner with lots of tarter sauce and a coca cola. For dessert I'll have some chocolate chip cookies and an iced mocha. Yestarday was our nice day in the high 60s. Today we had clouds all day and tomorrow it's rain. I think I'll stay over night at the cafe.