P90X/Insanity Hybrid... Join In @ Anytime!

Options

Replies

• BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Burned 739 calories doing 65 minutes of "P90X Back & Biceps w/ Abs/Core+"
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Today was P90X plyo, burned 731 this morning. Was kind of doggin' it this morning, but got through.
  • doo1963
    doo1963 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Great job on the calorie burn Edorice. I just ordered the Polar FT7 HRM. I had a sportsline one but I don't think it worked properly. I would say that I was burning 250 calories during plyo (and just about 300 calories after running at 6.4 mph for 40 minutes).

Figured I needed an accurate HRM for insanity.
  • edorice
    Options
    Good call doo. You're going to get some crazy calorie burns with Insanity.
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    Burned 1043 calories doing 59 minutes of "Insanity Max Interval Circuit"

Getting better & better at the Insanity "Max" workouts. I figure when I'm done with this hybrid in a little over 3 weeks, I should be able to make it through without any breaks. I can't imagine how many calories I'd be burning without stopping to catch my breath.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    :indifferent:
  • edorice
    Options
    Burned 1043 calories doing 59 minutes of "Insanity Max Interval Circuit"

Getting better & better at the Insanity "Max" workouts. I figure when I'm done with this hybrid in a little over 3 weeks, I should be able to make it through without any breaks. I can't imagine how many calories I'd be burning without stopping to catch my breath.

I've had days where I've gone through without breaks, but maybe didn't jump as high or went as fast. I've burned more calories with at least one 1 minute break in Max Interval Circuit or the others and really brought it towards the end.
  • doo1963
    Options
    Well I was supposed to do plyometrics this morning but I thought, what the heck, let's give insanity plyo circuit a try. Did pretty good. Had to stop a couple of times to figure out what we were supposed to be doing but overall was happy with my performance. Next time I will be a little more familiar with the moves and sequence.

Can't wait to get my HRM so I can see the calorie burn.
  • edorice
    Options
    Wow, you willingly did Insanity Plyo that's pretty hardcore.:wink:

We did back and biceps this morning. My hrm must not have been working last week. I burned 464 today, much more than last week.
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    Burned 1075 calories doing 66 minutes of " Insanity Max Cardio Conditioning & Abs with Cardio Abs"
  • doo1963
    Options
    My Polar FT7 arrived yesterday. :drinker:

Recovery week for me so I did core synergistics. Burned 315 calories. Planning on running tomorrow (instead of Kenpo), will see what I burn. Love new toys!!!!!!
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    Off day today and I also took off work for my annual "birthday day off" (Sunday) day. Back at it tomorrow with the start of week 11 and chest, back & ARX. Have a GREAT day all!!!
  • edorice
    Options
    Off day today and I also took off work for my annual "birthday day off" (Sunday) day. Back at it tomorrow with the start of week 11 and chest, back & ARX. Have a GREAT day all!!!

Have a great birthday!! It's just a great feeling to know that it's a stronger and healthier birthday!!!
  • edorice
    Options
    My Polar FT7 arrived yesterday. :drinker:

Recovery week for me so I did core synergistics. Burned 315 calories. Planning on running tomorrow (instead of Kenpo), will see what I burn. Love new toys!!!!!!

I'm really starting to get into the weight loss gadgets as well. This morning I used my chest strap heart rate monitor instead of my regular one. About the same results, I burned 822 calories during Insanity Max Interval Circuit.
  • doo1963
    Options

Happy Birthday. Go ahead and splurge - that's what all your hard work is for!
  • doo1963
    Options
    I'm really starting to get into the weight loss gadgets as well. This morning I used my chest strap heart rate monitor instead of my regular one. About the same results, I burned 822 calories during Insanity Max Interval Circuit.
    [/quote]

Great job on the calorie burn. I don't know whether to be disappointed with the calorie burn this morning or not. I don't have anything to compare it to though. Core Syn. isn't really cardio so I guess it was good.
  • edorice
    Options
    We did Max Cardio Conditioning and Cardio Abs this morning. I burned 806 calories with the two workouts. I've burned more in the past. I didn't do as many jumps this morning.
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    Week 11 is off and running. Workout was outstanding! Burned 618 calories doing 60 minutes of "P90X Chest & Back with Ab Ripper X"
  • BR1986FB
    Options
    Burned 944 calories doing 55 minutes of "Insanity Max Interval Plyo"
  • edorice
    Options
    Happy birthday!

I hit the gym this morning. Burned 1060 calories jogging and doing some ab work. Now trying not to eat everything in the house.