How do I know if I have wide hips or not?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• EmilySmiles13
    Options
    uhm..no... you do NOT have wide hips what so ever -__- nor a 'medium' nor a 'large' butt.
  • EmilySmiles13
    Options
    not that theres anything wrong with being slim, because there's not (: but you just don't have that kind of figure.
  • Ideal362433
    Ideal362433 Posts: 118
    Options
    not that theres anything wrong with being slim, because there's not (: but you just don't have that kind of figure.

in most of those photos I was 100 lbs I have a very small figure actually. I look fat at 108 which was my heaviest weight last October I'm back at 95-100 lbs right now. I prefer 100 lbs because it's a healthy size. I have underweight problems.

And I don't have a flat butt. I have an *kitten* arch. But I do have narrow hips. Which I've always known. With a two of my photos they thought I had wide hips which was odd.
  • lLionMindl
    lLionMindl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Do you have wide hips?

(What ever came first to your head is you answer)
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

in most of those photos I was 100 lbs I have a very small figure actually. I look fat at 108 which was my heaviest weight last October I'm back at 95-100 lbs right now. I prefer 100 lbs because it's a healthy size. I have underweight problems.

And I don't have a flat butt. I have an *kitten* arch. But I do have narrow hips. Which I've always known. With a two of my photos they thought I had wide hips which was odd.

I don't know what any of this means
  • belanna5
    belanna5 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    to me you dont have big hips at all but if you want to know enter your measurements here http://www.calculator.net/body-type-calculator.html to find out what type of body you have

'Sorry your body is not in the 4 shapes we calculate.
    Many women are not in the 4 shapes we calculateThe standard this calculator uses is mainly for western countries, or Caucasian women. It may not be the most suitable for other races.'

Apparently, Italy is not a Western Country and I'm not a Caucasian woman.

Well, yes, I'm Klingon.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Unless you have to walk sideways through doors, I wouldn't worry about it too much.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    to me you dont have big hips at all but if you want to know enter your measurements here http://www.calculator.net/body-type-calculator.html to find out what type of body you have

Many women are not in the 4 shapes we calculateThe standard this calculator uses is mainly for western countries, or Caucasian women. It may not be the most suitable for other races.'

Well, yes, I'm Klingon.

Half Klingon, right?
  • belanna5
    belanna5 Posts: 85 Member
    Options

Well, yes, I'm Klingon.

Half Klingon, right?

Right! :bigsmile:
  • Ideal362433
    Ideal362433 Posts: 118
    Options
    thanks for pointing this out. I'm not Caucasian either it might be why finding my true body shape was hard initially I didn't see that thanks

Well, yes, I'm Klingon.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!