Sept 6-7 = 3 glasses of wine each
    Sept 8-9 = AF planned
    Sept 10-12= 3 glasses of wine each
    Sept 13-14= AF
    Sept 15-16= AF
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY @dawnbgethealthy ! Enjoy your trip too!

Just getting caught up. Love the photos (is that Australia?)....and hope everyone is having a good time.
    I've been working 12 hours back to back days so no time for drinking and actually skipping meals but sadly also skipping workouts. Stress has control over me and it's the damn job....bad move on my part taking on this consulting role where it seems I have 6-8 clients (aka bosses) and my role is not one where I am advising others, instead they are tossing me the projects they don't like. I need to find my world again !
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,570 Member
    Options
    @globalhiker
    l thought of you a few times on my trip over here to Alberta. I know that you are planning the trip here some day.
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    GEAUX Tigers! LSU football & 2 glasses of wine.
  • lmlmrn
    lmlmrn Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    @dawnbgethealthy the pictures are lovely and the National Park looks like it is awesome. It is funny how the pictures you shared has the same look and feel of the landscape near me in the Pacific North West.

The fair is still brutal with the hours but it is fun. I have/do come home each night late and allow myself 1 shot, yep just 1 before going to bed. I know it is most likely a crutch but I will be back to AF in a week. I will/am going to have to learn to work long hours and relax without help. I will get there just not this week. That really sounds bad but I own my decisions.

I will check back in on my day off, I just need to be accountable
  • Lilylady3k
    Options
    @dawnbgethealthy - Your pictures are wonderful! Thank you for sharing.
  • Lilylady3k
    Options
    DH & I are both AF this evening! DH wanted wine and thought about opening an expensive heavy red but then I had made shrimp creole and it just wasn't the right wine for that particular dish. So he put it off until steak night :)
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,605 Member
    Options
    @dawnbgethealthy Happy belated birthday!!!! Hope it was wonderful!

Had 1.5 glasses of wine every day since Thursday night. This weekend my Dragon Boat team won gold in our division! Yay! Had two Bon Vivs at the venue and then wine at the after party. That was all fine. What wasnt? Three, count ‘em, three slices of pizza at the party. Pizza is my kryptonite. Delicious. Irresistible. But being that I can’t tolerate a lot of gluten, a big no no. What’s an Italian girl to do?

Wanted to sail yesterday but conditions were too windy and wavy for our boat. Bummed, I’m running out of weekends to sail!!!

Hope everyone has a great week.