What’s did everyone have for breakfast?

Replies

• Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 3,447 Member
    Scrambled eggs with cottage cheese, sharp cheddar and guacamole. Hot coffee cause it rained and cooled off --down to 80. Lol
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,732 Member
    A scramble.

I diced 2 slices of center cut bacon finely and rendered them down in a pan. Removed most of the grease, then tossed in a couple oz of diced ham and some diced red and orange pepper and white onion. When the veggies had softened up just a bit, I added 1 egg and 2 whites, scrambled together and 1/2 oz of reduced fat shredded cheddar.

Made a nice plateful of food.
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,872 Member
    Coffee With cream and sugar and toast with peanut butter and maple syrup
  • Corina1143
    Coffee! Decaf with core. Scrambled eggs with cottage cheese, guacamole, pork and beans
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Cup of coffee..looking up how to make a matcha lemonade. I had one at a cafe last week, and it was so good!
  • AdahPotatah2024
    "Emma Ranne on Instagram: "matcha and rose lemonade for a sunny friday afternoon - this feels so fancy but is SO easy!! 1 1/2 lemon 2 tbsp honey 1 tsp rose water 1 l (sparkling) water 1 tsp matcha 100 ml water lots of ice juice the lemons and pour into a blender together with the honey and rose water to mix until smooth. pour the lemonade base in a bottle/pitcher and top with 1 l of still or sparkling water. make the matcha shot by whisking the matcha powder into warm (not hot!) water...."
    I think this what I had the other day. I'll have to find some rose water!
  • Corina1143
    Scrambled egg and cheese sandwich. Decaf with core
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Coffee With cream & sugar ×2
  • Corina1143
    Hungry today!
    Dunkin sourdough sandwich and fresh hot coffee (they made it fresh for me).
  • AdahPotatah2024
    edited July 11
    Having a cup of coffee..meeting someone in a bit @ cafe.. probably a typical Southern breakfast- biscuit/gravy, eggs with American cheese, and grits loaded with butter (and lots of pepper, my nonsouthern addition) 😋
  • Corina1143
    Almond butter sandwich on flat out carb down bread, handful of dark cherries
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Having a second cup of coffee with cream/sugar
  • Gia6280
    Gia6280 Posts: 49 Member
    A bowl with leftover taco meat, scrambled eggs, pico, little shredded cheese and avocado.
  • blackpinkinbayarea
    blackpinkinbayarea Posts: 29 Member
    Protein scrambled eggs (2 eggs, 1 tbsp cottage cheese, 1 tbsp shredded cheese) with fresh mango and watermelon on the side. I'm a slow eater so I started the meal off with black coffee and than about halfway through my meal I made an unsweetened iced matcha with oatmilk.
  • Poundsinaweek
    Poundsinaweek Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 13
    I had two boiled eggs, 1/4 cup oatmeal, 15 red grapes to sweeten, flaxseed, half of small avocado. 425 calories. Keeps me full until the next meal
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Buttery toast and cottage cheese and 2 cups ☕️
  • Corina1143
    edited July 13
    New way for old foods.
    Cheese in the bottom of the pan. Eggs on top. Cook until cheese is brown, egg cooked. Fold over, cool until cheese gets firm, eat like a sandwich. I liked the crispy cheese!
  • lisakatz2
    lisakatz2 Posts: 498 Member
    One of my favorite Summertime breakfasts, chopped nectarine (or peach) cooked with a 1/2 cup of old-fashioned oats. Two scoops of Terra's Vanilla Whey blended with water.
  • Adventurista
    Adventurista Posts: 1,347 Member
    edited July 13
    Scramble 2 eggs, torn chicken, grilled onion with sweet peppers, texmex spice, salsa, tangerine, grande coffee with chocolate whey protein, whip topping (415 cals, 22g carbs.)
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,732 Member
    Egg/egg whites scrambled with peppers, onions, mushrooms and reduced-fat Cheddar. A side bowl of cottage cheese with salt/pepper/garlic