What’s did everyone have for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• JamesArthur3933
    JamesArthur3933 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Plain hamburger & a latte from McDonald's, I only woke 30 minutes ago, didn't have much in, will do some shopping tomorrow morning after work.
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 3,140 Member
    edited June 20
    Options
    Iced latte. Wake up wrap. Bagel bites
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Coffee w/cream and sugar and a microwaved egg with cheese on bagel thin.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Traquette wrote: »
    Mostly texture, though the taste is not amazing either haha
    I was off to a bad start: like you I've seen it everywhere and thought why not try it even if it doesn't really speak to me... I bought some initially to mix in an omelette, but my BF ended up making breakfast that day and put the cottage cheese as a topping on the cooked eggs >_< It wasn't fantastic haha

I'm open to try it again as part of another recipe (blended in) to add protein but as is, bleh

I do like to mix it with scrambled eggs. Makes them super creamy and I don't notice a difference in texture or flavor.
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Options
    ☕️ and half of a leftover turkey/provolone sandwich on Italian bread from Italian restaurant.
  • earlybirdlady
    earlybirdlady Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Had a couple of eggs on sourdough with some pickled onions and jalapeño. Got the fruit and greens in with a smoothie to round it all out. I don’t have a plan for the rest of the day which is dangerous, so wanted to make sure my first meal was solid!
  • Corina1143
    Options
    An oatbar
  • Corina1143
    Options
    On my way to dunkin for a wake up wrap and coffee, but my stomach's really growling! Maybe bagel bites too?
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    A protein drink at the gym, then a scramble: egg + egg whites, American cheese, ham and peppers.
  • Walkywalkerson
    Walkywalkerson Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Scrambled eggs with a slice of sourdough toast mushrooms and tomatoes.
  • Adventurista
    Adventurista Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    1 sourdough pb toast, chocolate whey protein powder in xl coffee.
  • Corina1143
    Options
    Corina1143 wrote: »
    On my way to dunkin for a wake up wrap and coffee, but my stomach's really growling! Maybe bagel bites too?

It's a woman's prerogative to change her mind, right?
    I went to farmers market, opposite direction of Dunkin, starving after, so had Whataburger breakfast bowl. Was ok, but no hurry to repeat. Lots of calories to fill me up good! (Starting to get hungry again 6 hours later)at only decent taste. For that many calories I could have had chocolate cake and ice cream! Lol.
  • Corina1143
    Options
    Bagel from farmers market with baked chicken breast and sharp cheddar
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Options
    Coffee, planning a grilled peanut butter sandwich and fruit salad later.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Grilled sweet potatoes, sautéed zucchini, half an avocado, and 2 eggs.
  • mrendon80
    mrendon80 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    2 whole eggs + 1/3 cup of egg whites with mushrooms, spinach and Gouda cheese scrambled in. A pork sausage link, slice of toast w/butter, 1 cup of watermelon and coffee w/soy milk.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Coffee, planning a grilled peanut butter sandwich and fruit salad later.

Grilled peanut butter sandwich?

How do you do that? I’m honestly curious here. I’ve never heard of anyone grilling a peanut butter sandwich.

———

Here’s my breakfast.
    Strawberry today. That’s the best flavor.
    uo38bvp4aem9.jpeg
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,930 Member
    Options
    600Cal with sriracha. Just over with black coffee! 215g mixed veg, 148g eggs, 18.4g garlic & herb cheese, 50g sourdough. Egg, veg, cheese, some of bread all nuked together...
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Options
    @MargaretYakoda I make grilled peanut butter sandwiches just like you would a grilled cheese, just fried in butter (maybe add a few spicy bourbon pickles!)💕And same with nutella and cream cheese grilled sandwiches (except not w/pickles)

Just coffee with cream and sugar so far, but maybe grilled cheese later!
  • Corina1143
    Options
    Wendy's bacon egg english muffin, iced coffee w/almond milk.
    Thinking how good! To make a grilled almond butter sandwich with my farmers market bagels in a day or two when they get dry and crunchy. Yum! Maybe sprinkle in a few dried cranberries? I wonder about fresh blueberries?