What’s did everyone have for breakfast?

Replies

• AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,872 Member
    Scrambled eggs, toast. ☕️×3
  • DawnGW26
    DawnGW26 Posts: 123 Member
    Coffee with cream, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
  • Adventurista
    Adventurista Posts: 1,347 Member
    edited July 14
    Another torn rotisserie chicken breast, grilled onion bell peppers, ham pan drippings in a 2 egg shred cheese scramble, topped with sour cream over toast. 1/2 portion chocolate whey stirred into grande coffee. (484 cals, 22g carbs.)
    v9a7zey2tmhj.jpg
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 3,447 Member
    Another no sleep night.
    About 4am I finally gave up, got dressed, had a chicken salad sandwich on a low carb flat out so I wouldn't do McDonald's, went to OnCue for coffee, added a 500 calorie Cosmic brownie.
    Bad girl! No, no!
    I know there are no bad foods, but 500 calories of sugar you don't really, really love at 4am out of frustration is a bad choice.
  • Adventurista
    Adventurista Posts: 1,347 Member
    edited July 14
    That could so be me @Corina1143
    -- pastries blindside my willpower, lol
  • Corina1143
    That could so be me @Corina1143
    -- pastries blindside my willpower, lol

It wasn't the brownie. It was the walk from the coffee to the register, which goes right by the Little Debbie and Hostess snacks. Could just as easily have been chips on the next aisle or cracker snacks or candy bars on the third aisle. Just frustration.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,589 Member
    Corina1143 wrote: »
    Another no sleep night.
    About 4am I finally gave up, got dressed, had a chicken salad sandwich on a low carb flat out so I wouldn't do McDonald's, went to OnCue for coffee, added a 500 calorie Cosmic brownie.
    Bad girl! No, no!
    I know there are no bad foods, but 500 calories of sugar you don't really, really love at 4am out of frustration is a bad choice.

Yes, but under sleep causes fatigue, which both makes the body seek energy and reduces willpower, and makes the brownie choice more likely because food is energy and sugar is fast energy. It's a blip in the big picture, of course. Hang in there.
  • Corina1143
    Slept well last night!
    4 bite-size pieces of steak, eggs scrambled with cottage cheese, pork and beans. Yum!
  • itrackeverything
    itrackeverything Posts: 3 Member
    Tortilla Chips, Salsa, Coffee with Skinny Girl Syrup & Splenda and Diet Coke <3 .
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Just coffee with cream and sugar. Planning a fried mortadella with pistachios on toast later..fancy bologna sandwich!:)
  • Corina1143
    Wake up wrap, coffee with milk
  • GardenQueen30
    GardenQueen30 Posts: 16 Member
    I often have dinner leftovers! I know that’s weird but I’ve become intolerant to eggs and I’m too sensitive to things like oatmeal blood sugar-wise, so I often end up eating something like rice and protein and vegetables, or a small portion of something plus a protein shake.
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Coffee w/cream and sugar 💕
  • Jhardyman1
    Jhardyman1 Posts: 2 Member
    I started drinking my coffee black over ice. So that and after I do my walk/jog I'm going to eat special k cereal and nonfat greek yogurt with fruit.
  • Corina1143
    Over 1000 calories between 2am and 5am. Sandwich, crackers and almond butter, crackers and peanut butter, etc. On my way to Wally World to find mild sleep help. Tomorrow a normal breakfast at a normal time!
  • Corina1143
    Steak, eggs, fried potatoes at 8 am. Hurray!
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Just coffee...
    I'm really craving an apple strudel for some reason, though..I might head to the bakery later. 🌩⚡️
  • Corina1143
    Dunkin bacon egg cheese bagel. Coffee with milk.
  • MrsKHart15
    MrsKHart15 Posts: 156 Member
    I had 2 scrambled eggs, 3.5 oz of chicken. A cup of black coffee, and 24 oz of water.
  • blackpinkinbayarea
    blackpinkinbayarea Posts: 29 Member
    I had a boiled egg and green tea