rjw27ebsan6i.jpeg
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,840 Member
    Options
    qpftohzshhuo.png
  • Machka9
    Options
    Rori, your day today sounds lovely, but emotional. I think it will still be very nice.

November is a big month for me. I am a little nervous, and not feeling well today. Working from home because I didn't trust myself to drive. I will work the rest of the week, Lord willing, and next Monday, and then at about 1:00, I will visit oncology for lab work and after getting those results, move on to the health clinic for my Covid test, and then I work from home, self-isolating, through Thursday. Big surgery November 12. I've never had such a long surgery -- it could potentially be 4 hours, but will be at least 3 hours.

Everyone take care.

Flea
    Willamette Valley, OR

{{{Hug}}}
  • Machka9
    Options
    GodMomKim wrote: »
    Machka -

Oh my I was just whining about gasoline prices here... so I pulled out the calculator and started to convert your prices into US pricing so just converting the money in US dollars it would be $23.13 per liter. and we buy in Gallons so that is 3.78 liters which means the price in the US would be $87.57 per gallon

Your decimals might not be in the right place.

1 Australian dollar is 0.75 US dollars. So 1.80 (approx) is 1.35 per litre. 1.35 * 3.78 = $5.103/gallon.
  • bananasandoranges
    bananasandoranges Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    GAS PRICES: In France it's the equivalent of about 7.50 US dollars per gallon. Italy's prices are slightly higher.

Julie, France
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,730 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn’t mean to out the ornament tree in there. It won’t let me edit my post to take it out.
    Travey
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,108 Member
    Options
    Tracey I love the ornament tree! Great job! I really think that your daughter is adorable <3 love her hair color!

<3 Mary from Arizona/ Minnesota
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,730 Member
    Options
    Mary - I have wood cut to make a version of the tree. I haven’t completely figured out the assembly part to hang it though.

She is doing to her hair in her late 20’s early 30’s everything I wouldn’t let her do. 😂
    She is very lenient on our grandchildren’s hairstyles. My Grandson is 10 and has had red and blue hair. My granddaughter has only been allowed streaks so far. She has had pink and purple.

Tracey
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,046 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Flea - Sending prayers for you. I hope all goes well. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Katla
  • Machka9
    Options
    doq6zv2rfwva.png

We're having a gorgeous day today! Nice break from the rain. :)

Regarding days off ...

I currently work 9 days out of 14 and am hoping to go to 8 days out of 14 (4 days a week) in the next year or two. That's paid work.

I seem to work for the cycling club and on projects just about every other day and in just about every the evening. I feel like every time I finish something, there are about 4 more things to do. Or each time I think, "OK, I should be able to do this today and get it off the list", about 5 minutes after I start looking at it I discover it has so many aspects it will take me all week.

I take minutes here and there to play the piano or colour and an hour here or there to exercise. Those are my breaks.

M in Oz

• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,815 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    <3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,687 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies
    Well got a certified letter yesterday afternoon from the property management company, i had a bag of shoes outside of my door that was heavy and i didnt take them quick enough out to my car to take to goodwill so now they want to have a hearing and want to fine me.. honestly this place can get rediculous.. i will re read it again this morning and call.today..
    I dont have time for all this nonsense..honestly I think someone has it out for.me here..
    Well i used to be able to hear things outside even with the windows closed.. not anymore..
    Thats good..
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,828 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! Happy Tuesday and Happy November!
    Barbie- Thank you for bringing us into this new month!
    Flea- Sending strength and healing thoughts/prayers/vibes for this upcoming onc visit. <3
    Tracey- Never apologize for sharing a pic of your amazing crafts! Love the tree ornaments! Also love your daughter's hair! Very cool!
    Machka- I had to find a $$ conversion site to figure out your prices. Gas a little over $5! Gas here is hovering around $3/gallon. I don't complain; because I know nearly everywhere else in the world it is much more expensive. My DH complains about it often.
    Cheri- Congrats to your DH on his retirement/semi retirement and your upcoming move! I wish my daughter would move a little closer...
    Heather- Whoot! Congrats on the book interviews, etc. Put your cape on, Wonder Woman!
    Mary- Your Arizona life sounds like a good time! Your husband is a romantic! <3
    Allie- glad they were able to install your slider and window without problem. Enjoy! Sorry about your awful neighbors/HOA! What a pain!
    Rebecca- Athena and her parents look like they had a fun Halloween!
    Katiebug- Congrats on the loss!

My goals for November:
    Water, water, water. Now that it is getting colder, I am having a hard time getting my water in...
    walk, walk, walk. lol same as above.
    pound of veg/day

Kids ready to "do" things; so I better scoot! ttfn xoxoxo KJ (Kelly)