Less Alcohol ~ NOVEMBER 2021 ~ One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,585 Member
    Options
    @MissMay

That Charcuterie board looks amazing!!!!
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,585 Member
    Options
    I ended with 16AF days for October. My ongoing goal is 16-20 AF days.
    November 28th 2018 was when I started on this thread. My late Dad's birthday.
    I have learned to drink less over the past 3 years, although it was very tough at first weaning myself off of being a daily drinker.

Diary style is how I roll and keep track.

Thursday November 25 - Drinks. Unplanned. I was stressed out, but really try to save drinks hours for happy times, not stress times. Planned drinks Saturday night with friends that I am going to the Symphony with. Pretty sure that I will get to 20AF days for this month.

Rolling total: 18AF days out of 25 days.
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I allowed myself a few glasses of wine last night. I feel asleep easily, actually stayed asleep the whole night, and woke up feeling better than I have in weeks. I am not planning to drink tonight. My boyfriend (who doesn't drink) is coming over and we will have our delayed Thanksgiving dinner (long story) and finish season 2 of "Locke & Key." Tomorrow morning I will be up early to ride my horse. 17/25 days AF.
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Rough week... but back to face the music! :p

11/1 - 11/7: 1 / 7 days AF, 10 drinks :s

11/8 - 11/14: 6 / 7 days AF, 6 drinks, better, but the 1 drink day was a doosy! Took a full day to recover, and ate way too much in the process.

11/15-11/21: 4 / 7 days AF, didn't really count, but my guess is about 10 for the week.

New Week -
    11/22 - 2 drinks
    11/23 - 2 drinks
    11/24 - 3 drinks
    11/25 - AF
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    First night at the fishing camp! DD and her husband joined us for the weekend. Small house with 4 adults and 3 large dogs. It is a house full.
    1/26 - 🎣 AF

November accountability: 11/26 days AF
    Alcohol: 15 days (33 drinks)
    Goal: Limit 1-2 glasses per day; 12-16 AF days per month. Aim to drink no more than 2 nights in a row.
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    MissMay wrote: »
    Lilylady3k wrote: »
    @MissMay Beautiful charcuterie board! Putting some of your ideas into my plan for next time I need one.

I am like honored you would use a few of my ideas for your plan. I consider your entertaining photos ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ better than Martha Stewart

I have been out and ordered boards at nice places. I HATE when they get to the table and start leaking or dripping olive juice or or liquid off the board into my nice shoes.

That is why I used the darling mini souffle containers to hold things. The tiny mozzarella balls were a big hit.

I loved your toothpick holder! The little mozzarella balls were a great idea ... I use them to help freshen up a frozen pizza so I do have them on hand usually. Also really liked the yellow and orange vertical in the jar. I have a couple of fun olive bowls that I use ... totally understand the idea of not wanting your board to drip LOL