Less Alcohol ~ NOVEMBER 2021 ~ One Day At A Time

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,583 Member
    Options
    I ended with 16AF days for October. My ongoing goal is 16-20 AF days.
    November 28th 2018 was when I started on this thread. My late Dad's birthday.
    I have learned to drink less over the past 3 years, although it was very tough at first weaning myself off of being a daily drinker.

Diary style is how I roll and keep track.

Thursday November 25 - Drinks. Unplanned. I was stressed out, but really try to save drinks hours for happy times, not stress times. Planned drinks Saturday night with friends that I am going to the Symphony with. Pretty sure that I will get to 20AF days for this month.
    Friday November 26 - AF - Tomorrow and Sunday off : - ) I had a violinist and double bass player in the restaurant today that are playing the Symphony show that I am going to tomorrow night. I didn't find out until they were paying, and then I totally fan girled out :p
    Saturday November 27 - Drinks - One at a restaurant before the concert, and 2 afterwards. Really fabulous show, I got absolutely lost in it : - )
    Sunday November 28 - AF - Hit my 20 - planning on 22AF days this month. Top loading really helped me this time around. This was the day that I joined this thread 3 years ago : - ) It has helped keep me on track. Thank you @MissMay : - )
    Monday November 29 - AF
    Tuesday November 30 - About to have a couple of drinks.

Rolling total: 21AF days out of 30 days.