What THINGS do you LOVE MOST about your spouse/partner

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    He has to abide by the restraining order AND keep up with the maintenance payments. :smile:
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    He's thoughtful, dependable, super smart, works hard, is brave, makes me laugh hard, is athletic, and is GREAT in the sack.
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I love this thread................will post when I have time. Posting this so I can return!
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    The fact that, after 11 years of dealing with my mannerisms, quirks and assorted medical issues, she still has the patience and caring to put up with it all.......
  • Solarian_13
    Solarian_13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love how he makes me laugh. I love how supportive he is of me. I love how we just click.
  • primal_cupcakes
    primal_cupcakes Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    He has to abide by the restraining order AND keep up with the maintenance payments. :smile:

Best of both worlds! lolz
  • PositiveBody
    PositiveBody Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    - He is the rock I swirl around
    - Has few requirements of me..he lets me be me
    - I can work or not work, my decision
    - I am secure in home and future
    - He supports my efforts
    - Rarely complains about anything
  • deanconnors3
    deanconnors3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Dudes, I do not think there is enough room on this forum to wrap up all the things I love most about my wife. Fell in love with her the first night I met her, 23 years ago, and not a bit has changed. She has the purest heart, even though she's had a fairly miserable life with numerous family tragedies and a horrific first marriage. I can't even describe the simple, effortless way that she loves, makes it impossible to not love her back nearly as effortlessly. Even though we barely get to see each other, (16+ hour days for me, she home cares for her mother AND brother), its still the absolutely the best part of any day when I get home and see her there.
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    He is smart. he calms me, he excites me, he brings out the best in me.
  • Airadet
    Airadet Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I love how genuine he is. He is so sincere.
    I love what a gentleman he is.
    I love how he always knows just what to say.
    I love him for how much he loves me! He is always so supportive and does everything he can for me.
  • cstoney2013
    cstoney2013 Posts: 167 Member
    Options

that is rich! Reminds me I haven't kissed my wife's *kitten* enough this week :tongue:
  • margelizard
    margelizard Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    - He is always willing to do absolutely anything that I ask him to, regardless of how silly!
    - He makes me smile
    - He sends me cute and funny texts when I feel down
    - He understands the problems that I have and doesn't make me feel bad about them
    - He is super supportive and really compliments me when he sees me flagging
    - He works out with me when he is home since it helps keep me motivated
    - He is a great cook!
    - He knows that the little things mean a lot
    - He likes to snuggle on the couch under a blanket and watch soccer on a Saturday morning
    - He loves cats and takes the time to play with our cats and give them tons of attention (even though he is allergic)
    - He is adorable with children
    - His awkwardness, it is so endearing!
    - He does his fair share (or more) of chores around the house so we get finished faster and have more time together
    - He is amazing!!
  • lady6starlight
    lady6starlight Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is truly my best friend. We argue a lot, but he compliments me in a way that no one else can. I am very anxious and always nervous, while he is calm and rational. He has helped me through countless challenges because of that balance.
  • RedneckBoomer
    Options
    45 YEARS!!!!!

FORTY FIVE years counting the 2 years we dated before getting married. Through THREE CHILDREN AND 11 Grand children. through thick and thin . Through 3 miscarriages, through 4 bankruptcies, through 11 jobs and 9 cars the first year, through three heart surgeries and one heart attack. Through eight years in the military. She never let me down ,always hung around. She has stood beside me through it all. A man can't not love a woman like that. . .