Replies

• fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,114 Member
    Options
    Heather beautiful picture 💞
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Machka, I will do that too! I normally just get 2 or three now and then. I don't add any more either, so I will play the numbers game too.👍😁
    Rebecca
    WA
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    I have been struggling to get into the December thread. I hope this lets me in.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,548 Member
    Options
    Qqqqqqqq
  • Katla49
    edited December 2021
    Options
    DH and I travelled from our home in Oregon to visit our son’s family in Virginia. We had a wonderful time there. We flew into VA at the Richmond Airport and spent 3 nights in Richmond. We had a couple of dinners out in two restaurants that were in walking distance to our hotel. Both restaurants were excellent. Our son came and drove us to his home on a military base. We enjoyed our time with his family. We had a day together in Colonial Williamsburg. It was delightful. Our biggest treat was spending time with our almost four year old grandson & his new baby brother. I enjoyed the trip and I’m happy to be home.

Katla
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Kim--Sounds interesting. I am not sure I would even know where to start a project like that.Good luck.

Sue WA--Glad you found it before they charged more and the credit card company is working with you. I need to watch my cards closer. Thanks for the reminder.

Julie--When I got my 2nd shot I got the hot spot and sore arm swelled up. I went to our employee nurse and she said it is called Hot Spot and it should go away in about a week, maybe 2. So I just put ice on it and it did go away. But was painful while it was there.

Carol--So handsome and they grow up so fast.

Katiebug--So cute.

Flea--HUGS!!

Rebecca-- I sent a message for your address. I would like to send my calendars. So much better than just throwing them away.

Allie--Pray you are feeling better, and if not you are getting checked out. Glad it checked out and you are home resting. Good for you! Tom can just live with the money each week. What an a**.I agree with Michele that he is nuts and only out for himself. He owes you and he needs to pay for a long long time.Don't fall for any kind of sob story he tries to tell you.

favorite Christmas songs. Mary did you know? What child is this? and of course Hallelujah. That is my ring tone for my call on my phone. I love most all Christmas music. Lisa-I enjoy listening to about anything Pentatonix sing.

Well I had a very productive weekend. Got cookies made and bagged up for the neighbors and DH has the job of delivering them. Then at church yesterday, my friend that passed away her husband wore the christmas shirt I got her and we had our picture taken together. We both had a few tears.
    Went to our Christain motorcyce group Christmas party. It was fun, but DH got really tired so we left early. Which is okay, just pray he feels better soon.

Tonight is our women's Christmas party at church. Have my table (I am hostess at one table) at set and when I get off will go home and finish what I am taking. Also tonight is my dept Christmas party at work. I will drop off my food and then go to the church. I did not realize they are on the same night and time. Oh well, do what we can.

Blessings, Vicki GRAND ISLAND, NE <3
  • Katla49
    Options
    Allie- Add me to a long list of friends who don’t trust Tom. Be well & happy, and get good legal help for advice when/if he starts trying to cheat you. 😘❤️
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,548 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 1hr 29min 44sec, 71elev, 3.32ap, 84ahr, 102mhr, 5.16mi= 487c
    Strava app = 623c
    Treadmill jog- 27.04min, 6.3-7.7sp, 8.43min mi, 124ahr, 182mhr, 5k= 336c

Another run under 9 min mi :0)

Total cal 823
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    B)
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,874 Member
    Options
    Machka, I will do that too! I normally just get 2 or three now and then. I don't add any more either, so I will play the numbers game too.👍😁
    Rebecca
    WA

If the number is steady for a couple weeks I might go in and have a look. But the number has been bouncing up and down a lot lately.

M in Oz
  • Machka9
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »

Why are you struggling?
    Can you describe what is happening?
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,093 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Hi Gals. Reading posts on my way home from visiting DED.
    Had to stay in hospital overnight for observation on Thurs and rest for a couple of days. Feeling much better now.

Daughter and I are going to the graduation of DEGS tomorrow in Belfast.

A day in the city was exhausting, but thoroughly enjoyed seeing my grandson graduate from my old alma mater.

Allie: Re Tom: Add me to the list. He’s a devious liar! Do not trust him one inch!!!
  • Machka9
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Katla49 wrote: »

Why are you struggling?
    Can you describe what is happening?

Or maybe what, specifically, you're looking for?

For example, are you looking for a yellow star or "Favourite" or something?

M in Oz
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,702 Member
    Options
    My attorney said if he trys to go to court to call her and it will get taken care of.
    It will probably ruin the friendship we have now.. but he is responsible for it all.
    Tomorrow is off to the groomers for Alfie and Homer and then I go to the kidney Dr.
    Tomorrow also will be 1 month date wise until the little guy arrives.. we are all excited.
  • Machka9
    Options
    M
    I'll put this question out there what is or was your favorite Holiday song when you where growing up.or as an adult or both..
    Mine I think are Sleigh Ride... and White Christmas

Lots!
    Especially ...

O Holy Night
    What Child Is This
    Silent Night, especially with Peace, Peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpTB3VI1xAo

M in Oz