WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JANUARY 2022
This is how it feels in my neighborhood for the start of January 2022. No matter what the weather in your neighborhood, the start of the new year is a good time to make a new start on the journey to health and fitness.
It has been helpful to me to take this journey in the company of others who have similar goals so we can encourage and support each other.
Please join me and others on this journey.
Be sure to bookmark the page so you can find us again.
If you sign your posts with a name or nickname and a location, it will be easier to get to know each other.
My one word theme for 2022 is "continue. I have acquired many good habits and attitudes in the last few years and this year I want to emphasize continuing them. I also want to say "continue" to myself when the going gets tough.
Barbie in NW WA
- All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 390.7K Introduce Yourself
- 43.3K Getting Started
- 259.5K Health and Weight Loss
- 175.5K Food and Nutrition
- 47.3K Recipes
- 232.2K Fitness and Exercise
- 378 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.4K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.5K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 73.1K Success Stories
- 152.6K Motivation and Support
- 7.8K Challenges
- 1.3K Debate Club
- 96.3K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 3K MyFitnessPal Information
- 22 News and Announcements
- 847 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 2.2K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions