• GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    B)
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Nice visit with my ladies mostly salad for dinner 1 piece of pizza but the company is always fun..
    Trudy is trying to talk me into going on a 33 day cruise to anticartica in 2024 i told her who knows if we will be around by then lol...

I've thought about going to work down there ... they send people down for 3-month terms in the summer each year. A friend of mine has gone down several times.

The ships winter here.

https://www.antarctica.gov.au/

M in Oz

__
    Wonderful!!!

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,919 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    🌹
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,824 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Katla49
    Options
    Tomorrow we will visit the puppies at 11 am. I am looking forward to seeing them. This breeder has standard poodles as well as medium sized poodles. We’re looking forward to seeing the puppies that will grow up to be medium sized. Keeping my fingers crossed for finding the right puppy.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,116 Member
    Options
    Tracey she did a great job decorating! Michaela is adorable!

Pip 💞🙏💞

Katla I'm excited to hear how your puppy visit goes 💞🐩💞

💞 Mary from Arizona/ Minnesota
  • Katla49
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Brief check in as I start the day.

I wasn't in this group to know Joyce or Gloria but it sounds like I missed two really good ladies. I am glad someone updated us on Amber-she had been so active and then was gone-with he pandemic I had feared the worst.

Son and I made good progress yesterday, but didn't get as far as we thought we would. His new work schedule has him working nights so he didn't get here until 1. We worked for a solid 3 hours. Have bar down, most nails removed (I worry about trash guys getting stuck). I will take it out to the trash a bit each week (don't want to mess with load to the dump). We did get the treadmill in place. We will schedule a time to make the frame in the near future.

Off to grocery this am. Covid numbers much improved here (CDC says masks not required). Will probably wear at stores for a while, especially if they are crowded. I do appreciate it seems we have walked through the worst, but I will still have some caution.

Need to cut back rose bushes-didn't do that before winter and temps are warming up. Also realized I didn't send money to lawn company for week treating-might just have person who does my mowing handle it-wasn't impressed with treatment results the last two years.

Take care all,

Ginny in Ohio
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,052 Member
    Options
    I too am sorry to hear about Joyce. Now her voice sings with those heaven.

Tracey love love love the decorations.

Now I trying to catch up with the holistic dog summit. Yesterday listened to a woman named Isla Fishburn who lives in the United Kingdom. She is a Shaman who is inspired by the Native Americas she chanted in Native Tongue a shaman ceremony that pierce straight to the soul. I am grateful to have heard her. The summits overlapped for a day so I am playing catch up.

From the other summit if you are looking for someone who give you practical methods to raise your energy level look up Donna Eden
    on you tube. She exudes joy. I did purchase the first Summit because there was just too much information to digest in the time given.
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,046 Member
    Options
    Did my dumbbells last night Yay! My exercise is going well but my eating is not. Too much candy and no vegetables. I can do better than this!

I'm still worried about Ukraine and my mother's health and where I am going to live after this deal with my parents ends. My wish was to live near my friend in Virginia, but I just heard she is saving to move to Florida. Oh well it would have been expensive anyway.

If I wait until I'm not worried to stop eating candy, it will never happen. I need different ways to comfort myself. Hmm.

Annie in Delaware
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,344 Member
    Options
    Did Jeanette Jenkins Core Stretch DVD. The plan for tomorrow is to do a Cathe Friedrich DVD

kylia – that’s good that you can only take certain vehicles out on the track at Charlotte. When we were there, people used their own vehicles and we swore that some of the vehicles were going to fall on their sides on some of the turns. If there’s a pace car, just hang back and then you can really rev it to get to the front.

Tracey – Michaela is so adorable!

Barbara – best of luck on the ham radio. My FIL was an operator. I still remember his call – W2STS.

I’ll go to Canaveral Seashore in a bit and get some shells to take home. I borrowed a neighbor’s pass. Otherwise it’s something like $15 to enter. For 15 minutes? I don’t think so.

I was thinking about IF. I just don’t know how I’d do it. I feel I should eat something in the morning before exercise. I don’t want to exercise on an empty stomach. But on the same hand, I feel I should have something to eat in the evening so I don’t get real hungry during the day or night. Even if I were to eat in the afternoon, I do feel I shouldn’t exercise on an empty stomach. What to do????

Michele
    off to Canaveral seashore
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    💟🌺💟