• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,396 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • TerriRichardson112
    Options
    @pipcd34
    Pip, you are a remarkable woman. So pleased to hear that you are doing so well.

Sorry to hear about Yogi. I hope that they can sort out whatever it is.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Pip,

What Terri said.

Karen in Virginia
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,658 Member
    Options
    Pip - Great report from the Doctor. Now time for an equally good report for Yogi! Sending hugs
    Kim in N. California
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,727 Member
    Options
    Back to 1mike walks with yogi. Walked a mile stat + another short walk
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,816 Member
    Options
    Pip- you are phenomenal my friend...
    Well i was getting settled in and the fire alarms out in the hallway went off so i threw on my robe ,hooked Alfie up on the leash ,grabbed my phone and purse and had to go outside until we got cleared by the fire department...well that took 1/2 hr and i frizzled my tizzle and was quite embarrassed being out there in my nightgown and robe..
    Someone on the 3rd floor had burned a steak .. honestly they need to learn to open windows not the doors out to the hallways when they do that
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,396 Member
    Options
    Worked today, went to Belks since I had a coupon and got this thing to put spices on in my pantry, it was only $5, I thought it would be free but evidently I misread the sign. Went to bowling, ceramics tonight. This will be the last one for us until the 11th.

Barb – you’re right, if they took one or two deductions, my paycheck would be higher. Right now with the tax changes, we’re getting s*****d. However, I am at 0 deductions. Now I could have extra taken out of my paycheck but I’m not going to suggest that since it’ll make my paycheck lower (and the money in my “landscape” fund less)

pip – ewwwww! I hope it isn’t cancer. Of course you’re healing remarkably – just look at the condition you are in. Bet you are blowing them away!!!

Beth – even tho you’re eating only one meal/day, logging will let you know if it’s just the wrong foods

Rori – our neighbor has goats! Whenever I go for a walk around the neighborhood I see them.

Michele NC
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,396 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't remember, is anyone from Iowa? If so, how has your weather been? Has it been sweater weather? I'm trying to get packed for going to Jess' Tuesday

Michele NC
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,892 Member
    Options
    <3
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    Rita with your son's episode I would think that he would qualify for help from a social worker. Especially since he could be considered a vulnerable adult. 💞

Carla I definitely will bring as much sunshine and warmth back with me!☀️

💞 Mary from Arizona/Minnesota
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    <3
  • TerriRichardson112
    Options
    ☘️
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,366 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Made a complaint to the front desk about noise in my room. I wanted to log it. I will have to visit the website, but I hope for a refund, or partial refund. :) This morning, at breakfast, I got them to turn the music down to an acceptable level. Win! The breakfast was fine, but I overindulged. Never mind, it's only one day.

I will be setting out in just over an hour to meet my friends at the Foundling Museum. Then a posh lunch at Noble Rot and I'm off! I'm still trying to decide whether to take my bag with me, or leave it in the left luggage. It's a 20 minute walk back to the hotel from the restaurant.

I washed my hair this morning and I'm feeling better. Yesterday was great, but I was a bit on edge. More relaxed now. I'm currently listening to a mental health podcast. :D 😀

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx