Ten Years on myfitnesspal

Options
I have to change things up to get inspired. So I try a lot of new things and I always come back to myfitnesspal. So I am back again, stronger because my intention was an exercise routine. My digestion is healthier which was my other goal. I got things flowing!!! High fiving myself for creating healthier habits!! Now to drop 10 pounds. I am ready and this app has helped in the past so I am excited to start fresh. My current "super power" is my god daughter's wedding in June. I want to be well on my way to completing this goal while I keep in mind how great it would feel to be a little lighter on my feet for this family celebration.

Replies

• BillieJGirl17
    BillieJGirl17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Claudia - I am back on MFP after several years away. It worked for me in the past. I constantly struggle with 10-15 lbs, but this time it has went way too far and I want to lose 25-30 lbs. This summer was a rude awakening for me. We live in bathing suits in the summer - boating and a pool. When my bathing suits were too tight and i had to go buy bigger ones, it was the slap in the face that I needed. I would love to have some friends on MFP to share this journey. Feel free to add me.