What's your fav change about your body from weight loss?

Options

Replies

• ttmspeace
    ttmspeace Posts: 240
    Options
    I suppose my favorite is my newfound jawline - having a big fat head isn't ideal.

My son recently hugged me and was like...what's this? That's a rib cage, son. I have one now.

On the other hands, my wife now makes fun of me being totally butt-less. I have negative butt. I'd need to add butt just to get back to zero butt.
    Awww you sons remark was so cute:) and the no butt thing,I can relate ,I have a tiny hiney so i do lots of lunges and squats they work:) So proud of you ,keep it up:)
  • Mechanikitty
    Mechanikitty Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Collar bones becomming defined and getting the start of a thigh gap with my heels together.
  • 1yoyoKAT
    1yoyoKAT Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    My favorite change is my brain. I'm much more confident and less self conscious about how I look.

This for me too with the addition of feeling a healthier, stronger and more empowered. :smile:
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I love the definition my arms are getting.. Also like that my male member is getting larger.. (I know I know.. it's a bit riske' but it's true darn it!)

I also got my dimples back on my face.
    thats great I love dimples :) wtg ,keep it up...your arms look great :)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Collar bones becomming defined and getting the start of a thigh gap with my heels together.
    Awesome :) Thats is great!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    My favorite change is my brain. I'm much more confident and less self conscious about how I look.

This for me too with the addition of feeling a healthier, stronger and more empowered. :smile:
    Those are all great feelings arent they !! So happy for you :)
  • tonynguyen75
    tonynguyen75 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    My shoulders, seeing ALL KINDZ OF GAINS, all kinds! Rear delt is coming in nicely, there wasn't anything there before... but now there's a little lump!
  • emsoquena
    emsoquena Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My legs. I love seeing those, uhm, I dunno what you call them...but those muscle lines on the side of my calves. Plus people have been commenting me that my legs have a nice shape. Curvy, muscular but really firm.
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    My shoulders, seeing ALL KINDZ OF GAINS, all kinds! Rear delt is coming in nicely, there wasn't anything there before... but now there's a little lump!
    Sweet :) That is awesome! keep it up darling:)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    My legs. I love seeing those, uhm, I dunno what you call them...but those muscle lines on the side of my calves. Plus people have been commenting me that my legs have a nice shape. Curvy, muscular but really firm.
    Thats awesome :) I am a leg girl too:) Keep it up hun!! wtg:)
  • bazzawood30
    bazzawood30 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Veins popping out when pumped!
  • tonynguyen75
    Options
    Double post, sorry.
  • tonynguyen75
    Options

stewie-vascular-300x221.jpg
  • bazzawood30
    bazzawood30 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    lol
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Thats sexy:) Awesome job:) keep pumping up"_
  • ttmspeace
    Options

stewie-vascular-300x221.jpg
    That is funny:)
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    My favorite thing is actually the change in my husband. He pays me a lot more attention these days. :blushing:
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I don't have a double chin. :wink:
  • foxygoesfast
    Options
    Sprinting for a train or taking a few floors of stairs leaves me feeling alert and buoyant, rather than nauseated and out of it.
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!