What's your fav change about your body from weight loss?

Options

Replies

• QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    This might sound weird, but I have always been very vascular for a woman. And I like when the vein on my abdomen starts to pop. I am seeing it more clearly now, and it is just starting to rise up out of the slowly diminishing fat. :glasses:
  • ttmspeace
    ttmspeace Posts: 240
    Options
    My favorite thing is actually the change in my husband. He pays me a lot more attention these days. :blushing:
    Awwww this made me smile so big:) That is great !! WTG:)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I don't have a double chin. :wink:
    That is a great thing isnt it :) Me either anymore :) wtg!!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Sprinting for a train or taking a few floors of stairs leaves me feeling alert and buoyant, rather than nauseated and out of it.
    Thats a great feeling ,I am sure! awesome job:)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    This might sound weird, but I have always been very vascular for a woman. And I like when the vein on my abdomen starts to pop. I am seeing it more clearly now, and it is just starting to rise up out of the slowly diminishing fat. :glasses:
    Nice :) Not weird ,you like what you like ,awesome job sweetie:)
  • swisseler
    swisseler Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. I've been checking it periodically over the past couple days, and it always makes me smile.

There are so many wonderful things I like about my body. Top of the list is that my back and neck pain is substantially reduced. I also really like that my arms and back are getting more toned. I can't believe I'm how muscular my legs are, and I can see my hip bone!
  • jmyrtle
    jmyrtle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That hourglass look and more defined bones showing through as days pass on.
  • Kifissia
    Kifissia Posts: 136
    Options
    My favorite change is my brain. I'm much more confident and less self conscious about how I look.
    Sooo love this ,cause its so true !!

Ditto for me too!
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    chiseled jaw, and protruding obliques
  • kbtommi
    kbtommi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Having a flat stomach & no more muffin top! ;) I also like the way my curves look now. I've kept the padding in the right places. :wink: The increased confidence as others have mentioned is a big plus too. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I love this thread. I've been checking it periodically over the past couple days, and it always makes me smile.

There are so many wonderful things I like about my body. Top of the list is that my back and neck pain is substantially reduced. I also really like that my arms and back are getting more toned. I can't believe I'm how muscular my legs are, and I can see my hip bone!
    That is great ,I know from exp. how that pain can be,so glad it is getting better! Keep up the good work pretty girl,so proud of you:)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    That hourglass look and more defined bones showing through as days pass on.
    It is wonderful isn't it :) WTG!!
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Mine is the smaller my waist gets, the bigger my bum and hips look. I know most girls hate having a big bum and huge hips, but I love it!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    My favorite change is my brain. I'm much more confident and less self conscious about how I look.
    Sooo love this ,cause its so true !!

Ditto for me too!
    Confidence is the best feeling :)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    chiseled jaw, and protruding obliques
    Thats awesome! From the looks of your picture everything is chiseled :) Very Nice:)
  • lharri0209
    lharri0209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I like the fact that my core doesn't feel as heavy anymore and that my double chin is starting to thin out. I just FEEL healthier. :)
  • NaturalinCO
    NaturalinCO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I finally have a BUTT! Squats really helped build it up and it fills out my clothes so nicely. Before? NOTHING. Sad. Still working on the rest of this body :)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Mine is the smaller my waist gets, the bigger my bum and hips look. I know most girls hate having a big bum and huge hips, but I love it!
    That is great!!Keep it up pretty girl! and i love that you like what you like and dont go with the crowd good job:)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I like the fact that my core doesn't feel as heavy anymore and that my double chin is starting to thin out. I just FEEL healthier. :)
    You look great ,I see no double chin! Feeling healthy does rock! wtg:)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I finally have a BUTT! Squats really helped build it up and it fills out my clothes so nicely. Before? NOTHING. Sad. Still working on the rest of this body :)
    Yay for you and yes squats are the bomb for the bum:) Keep it up!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!