What's your fav change about your body from weight loss?

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• Bobbiezilla
    Bobbiezilla Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Seeing my muscles again! :)
  • 18guyhornet
    18guyhornet Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I think my stomach getting flatter, actually having pecs rather than moobs and most likely not having a ****ie-do. . . ya know, my stomach sticks out farther than my . . .
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    to the OP, thanks. You are so sweet. :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    Having a flat stomach - clothes fit better, look younger and I can look straight down and see my........toes. :smile:

toes? do share!
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mine ...Bones..(.not that I am skin on bones ) I mean like seeing my collar bone and my hip bones and my cheek bones and my shoulder bones ...you get the point ...I just really love it esp. my collar & hip bones :)

What you said!!! Exactly!! :happy: I love it!
  • Apicius
    Apicius Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just recently got a new bike, and haven't been on one for 20 years so I have been going pretty slow trying out balance etc.

I have lost nearly 30kg, and have been running for 6 months, but my mindset was still back 20 years ago, so I thought I might have to get off to push up a small hill.

But I forced myself to go hard and my legs responded and I got up the hill. I had not realised how much stronger and lighter I was until then. I guess I have gotten used to not being able to do things, and even the running hadn't quite registered.
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Seeing my muscles again! :)
    That is great!! Muscles look so awesome ,and I know you are rocking them:) wtg!!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I think my stomach getting flatter, actually having pecs rather than moobs and most likely not having a ****ie-do. . . ya know, my stomach sticks out farther than my . . .
    Wow lol I ma very happy for you:) wtg!!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Mine ...Bones..(.not that I am skin on bones ) I mean like seeing my collar bone and my hip bones and my cheek bones and my shoulder bones ...you get the point ...I just really love it esp. my collar & hip bones :)

What you said!!! Exactly!! :happy: I love it!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I just recently got a new bike, and haven't been on one for 20 years so I have been going pretty slow trying out balance etc.

I have lost nearly 30kg, and have been running for 6 months, but my mindset was still back 20 years ago, so I thought I might have to get off to push up a small hill.

But I forced myself to go hard and my legs responded and I got up the hill. I had not realised how much stronger and lighter I was until then. I guess I have gotten used to not being able to do things, and even the running hadn't quite registered.
    That is awesome!! Continue to climb those hills:) Wtg!!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    to the OP, thanks. You are so sweet. :flowerforyou:
    You are very Welcome:)
  • txguard61
    txguard61 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Mid section and cuts all over
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Mid section and cuts all over
    That is awesome ,In your picture you look really cut:) wtg!!
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    My thighs are getting smaller and I'm loving it! :)
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    That is awesome pretty girl :) wtg!!
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    That is awesome pretty girl :) wtg!!

Thank you so much :)
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I agree with bones. There is now evidence of a collar bones and hip bones.
  • mommy3457
    mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Getting my waist back after pregnancy. That wasn't easy. My dream is to have thin arms as it the last place the fat wants to leave.
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I agree with bones. There is now evidence of a collar bones and hip bones.
    That is great :) You have done awesome! wtg!!
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    Getting my waist back after pregnancy. That wasn't easy. My dream is to have thin arms as it the last place the fat wants to leave.
    awww such a cute baby:) and a pretty mommy:) wtg ,keep it up !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!