WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR AUGUST 2022

Options

Replies

• GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,636 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Lisa -ha ha "I seriously stink at California geography." ha ha That is so easy to stink at California is just behind Texas in size, and is 60% bigger than the UK, 19 times bigger than Australia, close to the same size as Québec... and then add to the fact that it is long and every part thinks that it is the most important...

LOL Kim in N. California - but still about 5 hours drive time to the Oregon border and 8 hours drive time to the Mexico border
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Machka — A nurse does check in on DH. She was at our door this morning. She understands DH’s insulin protocol and she is a skilled health professional who understands diabetes. DH also has MS.

I take only two medicines, Bupropion, and alondrate. Alondrate is for bone density. I also take several vitamins daily, including vitamin C. I use immodium as needed. Luckily, I rarely need it.

Katla
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,364 Member
    Options
    Kim - Happy Birthday!! :)<3

Lanette B)
    Sunny SW WA State
  • minicooper452
    minicooper452 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Well then, TRACEY, I wish you THAT then! (retirement to the old bag... lol)

Omgosh Heather, your Edie is just like our Caddie. SUCH imaginations, those kiddos! God forbid we throw out a cardboard box! She has it cut up and turned around into a mask or troll house or castle... but it takes several hours, 180 feet of tape, three different types of scissors (thanks to Grammy's card-making), loads of markers (also Grammy's card-making). Guess what she got for Christmas last year? Her OWN markers, cardstock, scissors, tape, etc. LOL! Hunter's just as bad, but he doesn't have the attention span that Caddie does. I think he likes it just to go along with sissy.
    And oh heaven's HUNTER is my fruit and veggie guy. Don't even think of leaving anything healthy in the fridge for long. It will be gone in a flash! And out to dinner and order broccoli? It's his if you don't eat it before he spies it! Took everyone out to Mother's Day brunch at a fairly fancy place several years ago and where did this kid spend his time? At the fruits and veggies buffet. No meats, eggs, not even French toast or waffles. Finally got him to eat a pancake and some bacon. The server offered to cut the price in half, but we declined. She did her job! smh... that kid, gotta love him!

Happy Birthday dear Kim!!!
    acpdbfhwu9ld.png

Just another Monday here, but the windows are open! YAY!

Carla, in MN
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,479 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Kim!
    z1sd3wd9xko2.jpg
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,062 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Kim!

I spent 18 months in training in Monterey CA, and when I lived in Las Vegas, we visited San Diego often. Two very separate pieces of California!

Annie
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    (((Kim))) — Happy Birthday! I hope this year will be filled with good friends and good times. 😊 🌺🌸🌼
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTDAY KIM! :)
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Kim,

Happy, Happy Birthday! <3

surprise-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,730 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Kim !!!
    Tracy took some stuff to consignment and I helped with Miles.. then they went to bring Kyle lunch and i went to get Homer out and then I came home.
    This heat is just to much,it feels like a sauna outside
    And it doesn't help me feel great.
    So im resting for a bit.. waiting on my Insurance card from United Healthcare to
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,420 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, Kim! Hope it's grand.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,260 Member
    Options
    852123i04y7t03pm.gif
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,979 Member
    Options
    Vickil57 wrote: »

Weekend just flew by. It was so HOT and I do not do well in the heat. Did break down and call the doctor this morning. I have my voice back, but now have a terrible cough. It keeps me awake and I get so short of breathe. Then Saturday we were in Home Depot and I got to coughing so hard. Ended up I could not catch my breath and had tears running down my face and my bottom teeth fell out.All I could think of next I will be in the pictures of people in Home Depot instead of Walmart. Went to the car and did not go in anywhere else. I can laugh about it now, but not then.

Blessings, Vicki GRAND ISLAND, NE <3

Have you been checked for asthma? That is what happens to me (not the teeth falling out,but start to pee my pants) when I get an asthma attack- starts with a cough, a bit of wheezing then so much that I can barely catch my breath.
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,730 Member
    Options
    Well ol Allie is a dumb dumb there sitting in my counter probably for the last few weeks was the United Healthcare packet.. so i have that all straightened out sheesh.
    Even set up the automatic payments
    Im getting a echocardiogram and a chest xray the 29th ,called my insurance that i have now ,just to make sure it will be billed that day so ,I don't have to worry about all of that..
    We had a cracker jack thunderstorm a bit ago and boy did we need it..
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,979 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Kim- hope you have a wonderful day
    xo1fdjb62ok4.png