Hi new friends :)

I have had this app for a while now, and I am finally fully commiting myself. About 5 years ago I had lost 100lbs and since then I have gained it all back. There are lots of excuses I could use, but I still have the weight back on my body and its my fault. I am ready to lose it this time and NOT find it again. Buh-bye! I know I can, I have before. I am too young for my body to feel this old.
I am hoping to find some people who are on the same track, with some of the same goals or interests. Someone(s) that can hold me accountable and kick me in the rear when needed (and I will do the same for you). I am very active with things such as camping, hiking, kayaking, SUP and I just bought myself a new bike today. Yay! Those activities are a lot easier with less weight. I have an 8-5 desk job but my soul craves the out doors and wide open spaces. I have an iFit account that I need to use too.
Hollar at'ur girl if you want to support each other. B)
I have 140ish pounds to lose, even if "I carry it well" and I am very interested in learning about intermittent fasting.

Replies

• dannytrees1
    dannytrees1 Posts: 123 Member
    Hi there,
    Many of us fall off the tracks.
    You lost the weight before, you can do it again… and this time you will keep it off.
    You can do this!!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,953 Member
    Hey hey! I'm back too after losing 80+lbs and then gaining it back plus more. You sound like you have wonderful activities to keep you moving and to inspire you!
  • PKDfighter74
    PKDfighter74 Posts: 9 Member
    You can add me! I have lost 90lbs and have maintained that for a year now but back on track to lose more.
  • shadowheart3
    shadowheart3 Posts: 5 Member
    Hello!
    I’m on a similar journey as well. I’ve lost 60 lbs so far and probably still have about 120 lbs to lose.
  • Imboss6
    Imboss6 Posts: 5 Member
    edited August 2022
    I'm probably older then you but feel your pain. We are in this boat together so why don't we reach the shore with our goals met together!