15 pounds to lose challenge November 1 - January 31, 2023

Options
RubyRed427
RubyRed427 Posts: 4,158 Member
This is a challenge is for anyone who wants motivation, support, friendship and tips. We are a nonjudgemental, supportive group who aim to set goals that suits you. If 15 pounds weight loss is not for you, choose a different goal. All are welcome! Let's make these next three months our best yet! This is our seventh round but new friends are always welcome and encouraged to join us! Post daily or weekly, and let us know what's working for you and what's not. We are a friendly bunch who want to be healthier!

Replies

• RubyRed427
    Options
    @tpt1950 Great! Nice to meet you! It's very motivating to have new equipment. I want one too. So I can watch TV and use it.
  • tpt1950
    tpt1950 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    https://us.v-cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/fd/a8xmzl4tf91o.gif
    RubyRed427 wrote: »
    @tpt1950 Great! Nice to meet you! It's very motivating to have new equipment. I want one too. So I can watch TV and use it.

Yes!! That is the plan. I have the spot all picked out and have already downloaded lots of virtual tours all over the world to use when I am not watching TV while on it!!
  • RubyRed427
    Options
    Welcome to the new friends and our faithful friends. This challenge is pretty simple- set your goal, try to participate by posting once in awhile- some people like to post their progress once a week. It's all up to you.

@nsk1951 It's great to have you here!! Your age is just a number. We are all just trying to improve our health, so you fit in nicely.
  • RubyRed427
    Options
    I need to lose the 10-15 lbs that I lost and since regained. I have a timeframe I'm aiming for (mid-late Jan beach vacation). I can do this; I just don't seem to have the drive I did the first time around. I think I may chime in every day. I exercise ~6 days/wk; I struggle with the lower calories.

Great idea! Chime in often- stay focused.
  • RubyRed427
    Options
    @GinLee61 Great to see you again! You are a motivating force for me!
  • foreverhealthy3
    foreverhealthy3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I need to work at this challenge. I'm from MN, age 75, have struggled with my weight for too many years. I need to kick myself in the butt and get going to a new year approaching. I will weigh in thursday mornings.